PART : 9 LOVE OR LUST 18+

Really i love to read inline comments.. plz plz try to inline comments.. or else long comments.. and finally this is a long update then before hehe

Nandini was lying on bed and waiting for her manik. 3 years were more tough for her as she was living without manik. Now living life is easy for her as she knew that manik is with her. She forgot about her family also. Ram cabir Elina would be waiting for her . They would be worried for her. But she only wanted her manik at any cost. Her love made her selfish.

She immediately opened her eyes when she heard the voice of opening of door. She smile seeing parth but he was giving her angry look.

"Listen i am Parth the mafia boss only.. if faces are same that doesn't mean i am manik , your husband "he said angrily coming close to her face while nandini was just looking in his eyes.

"I knew that u will not trust me.. i don't have any problem because my love is sufficient to be with you . The more you will try to go far away from me , the more i will come closer to you "she said while coming more closed to him having so much love in her eyes . Their lips were few inches apart.

Then she got shocked to heard his laugh.

"Hahaha.. who said i will let you go away from me miss nandini. Let me remind you , u r my personal maid now and do u remember the rules na.. "he said while moving his finger tip on her arms. For the first time nandini felt disguised by his touch as he found only lust in his eyes.

"But not now as u r weak . Take rest for few weeks then i will make u scream my name.. not manik.. remember if u will call me manik then i will show u who i am.."he said dangerously showing his finger while nandini remained silent. She tried to show herself strong everytime but somewhere his words were breaking her.

"So u have 2 month and i m warning you if u will again call me manik.. then i know how to teach a lesson.. "he gave her warning while nandini chuckled.

" Do u really think that u can make me scared.. mr parth , my love having so much power to bear any pain.. u know what i killed mafia like u with my own. Hands and i can kill u also but say thanks to god that u having my manik face.. the person like you.. doesn't deserve to live.. i m silent because i love my manik i can even die for him.. and till my last breath i will keep trying to take out my manik from inside you.. and try to kill you Mr. Parth the mafia boss "she said without having any fear in her eyes. Her words again made parth shocked. He got impressed listening her words. As for the first he had seen a daring girl like nandini in his life.

Then he left from there without saying a word . After he left then only a tear fell down from her eyes. But she immediately wiped it and closed her eyes to relax herself. Her heart was crying but she made her mind that she will not take her step back.

________________________

"Nandini i know u r awake.. "jack said coming inside nandini's room when she was lying on bed while her eyes were closed.

"Yes.. "she said after opening her eyes and she gave him smile while he was giving her serious looks.

"Nandini run away from here.. because boss is not your manik we grown up together.. he was with me from my childhood.. nandini if faces are same that doesn't mean that he is your manik.. , in this world there are 7 people of same face. U have to believe that he is mafia boss . Nandini plz run away i just want to see you safe"jack said while sitting beside her . While nandini was looking at him having no emotions in her eyes.

"Jack u know what it was very difficult for me to spend those 3 year without manik.. when i see parth it was like i have got my breath back.. jack may be he is not manik.. but my heart is happy to see him.. so i can spend my whole life with him also . "nandini said these words making jack shocked . Her word showed him that she is a little metally disturb because of lossing of her husband .