PART : 11 KNOWING THE TRUTH

Inline comments are love ❤❤❤❤

"Boss now you are Happy ,i convinced her to run away  and now , she has gone "jack said Angrily while coming in parth's room. That time parth was drinking.

"Jack , well done.. have a drink "parth offered drink to jack , it was clearly visible that he was only trying to show that he was happy after listening that she had left. But his heart was crying from inside.

_______________________

"If he is my manik , then he will surely come here , today i come back here only because of jack as for him , i am like his sister and he can't  see me in pain and he promised me that he will try to convince manik. I have waited for you 3 year manik , and i will wait for you till my last breath. I am living for you only . I just need you and your love "nandini thought while lying on bed.

Yes , jack has told nandini about parth that he accepted that he is manik but to protect her , he tried to harmed her it was very difficult for him to convince nandini but he convinced her and gave her promise that he will now make parth realize that he loves her.

_________________________

Days started passing , parth started becoming even more devil and jack was noticing all this. Whenever jack tried to talk about nandini , Parth always shouted on him and never let him talk about her. Here jack was feeling bad for nandini and his boss . Nandini daily called up jack and asked about her manik and said him to do something or else she will come back and he  always assured her that he will do something. And on the other hand jack always see pain in parth's eyes.

_______________________________

After a month Jack visited nandini's house and got shocked to see nandini's condition.

"Manik , tumhai ana hoga mere pass , samjhae tum , or else i will kill myself , bhut kar liya meine tumhra intzar "nandini screamed while putting the knife on her wrist , standing in front of huge picture of manik.

"Nandini , have you losted what are u doing "jack shouted while snatching the knife from nandini's hand.

"Jack.. , i will kill myself , ab aur intzar nhi hota "she shouted madly and again went to pick up the knife but jack gave a tight slap on her face.

"Nandini , he is alive , u know this . I  have promised you na , mein lekar aaunga tumhre manik ko "jack said now holding her  arm and now she started crying.

"Jack plz le aao na mere manik ko , i want her back.. "she begged while looking at jack.

"Nandini , trust your brother , mein lekar aaunga tumhre manik ko"jack said and took nandini in his arms and let her cry for sometime.

_________________________________

Today jack has finally decided to tell parth a truth , he didn't left with other option.  finally it is a high time , nandini and parth , both of their condition was becoming worst  and Parth should know the truth. 

"Boss , i need to tell you the truth "jack said to parth

"Jack if you wants to talk about her then just leave "he said

"No boss , a truth about your uncle , jis ishan ko apne apna bagwan mana , real mein toh voh ek devil tha who spoiled your life "jack said having anger in his eyes.

"Just shut up jack , i don't want to listen a word about uncle , he saved me "parth shouted angrily while holding the collars of jack.

"Boss , i am saying the truth , he had saved you for his own benefit , he was suffering from cancer and he wanted a person after him who can maintain his mafia kingdom , he found you , and he after giving money to doctor asked them to take away your memory , you have lost your memory , boss because of your uncle and this is the truth and you have to accept it "jack told him the truth and next he got a punch from parth.

"Stop it jack , i will kill you "he shouted now throwing the vase as it was very difficult for  him to believe that his uncle was the reason of his memory loss. The person whom he put on the place of his god and he was only the person who made him like  dead soul .

"Thank u uncle for saving me , from today you are my everything , you are my god , i will do whatever you will say "his own voice echoed in his ear.

"Boss , this is the truth "jack said in crying tone after seeing parth condition.

"Aahhhaa.. "parth started crying after collapsing on floor. Jack for the first seeing his boss in this state. He never saw him crying before. That's why jack hid the truth .

"Boss , calm down please "jack said while putting his hand on parth's shoulder and tried to calm him down.

"In this 3 year , whatever i have done , i have done for uncle , whatever he told me "parth make your heart as strong like stone and never become weak in front of anyone ", jack i always treated you as like i don't care about you because uncle only taught me this.. never make anybody your weak point in this mafia world . This kingdom was eating me up but for uncle , for my god , i was maintaining this and was fulfilling his last wish . "He said helplessly looking at  jack.

"Boss , now toh you got your real family , then leave all this , you are husband of nandini , she loves you , your wife needs you more then this kingdom . She is becoming sick for you "jack said while parth think over this.

"But , she will not forgive me , i broke her heart "he said disheartenedly

"Boss , she is not angry with you , she is still waiting for you , before it's get late , chale jao uske pass.. , 3 saal ka intzar khatam kardo uska , bata do usho that u still love her and make new beautiful memories with her "jack said and parth got up having smile on his face.

"Yes , now i will go back to nandini.. , i will tell her that iss 1 month mein kitna tadpa hoon ushke bina..,  pata nhi ushne kese gujara hai 3 saal mere bina.. aaj uska itzar mein khatam kar dunga "parth said having constant  smile on his face and jack also smiled seeing him happy.

So howz the part ?

What do u think , what is going to happen next ?

Really do you think manan will meet 😈😈(evil smile)

Guyz read out my new story "mine" , if u haven't read yet.

Love Mehak