PART : 8 IS HE REALLY MANIK ??

Inline comments are love...😍😘

Jack and Parth ran toward torture room. And they saw nandini was lying in pool of blood as Aman shot her stomach. Aman smirking looking at nandini while she was trying to reach toward gun holding her stomach.

"Aman why u shot her.."jack shouted on Aman and ran toward nandini.

"Boss.. she was trying to run I shot her"Aman said while parth looked toward nandini for answer.

"He was trying to rape me.. "nandini said this and parth without listening anything more.. he shot Aman directly on his forehead. Jack looked at him shockingly while nandini smrik.

"Only i have right to touch her..  she is mine "Parth said while nandini was feeling so happy listening these words from his mouth.

"Jack call the ambulance.."Parth said while picking nandini in his arms . Nandini was not feeling any pain infact she was feeling so happy to be in his arms.

"Boss we can't go to hospital , it is risky  as after murder of Mr. Singh police is behind us.."Jack said while nandini also nodded her head.

"I bloody dam not care jack.. do what i m saying.. "parth shouted and he got​ freaked out seeing nandini as she got fainted.

_____________________

Parth and jack was standing outside the I.C.U. jack was seeing parth for the first in so much tension. For the first he got worried for someone.

"Boss why are you so worried for her.. now"jack dare to asked this question. While parth gave him angry look.

"Because i haven't fucked her yet.. and i haven't make her mine.. and even she haven't told truth to us.. "parth said and made jack quite but jack knew that parth started falling in love with nandini.

"She is fine now.. in few hours she will get  her conscious back"then only doc. Informed them coming out of ICU. Parth became relax after listening this.

_____________________________

After few hours nandini became conscious. Her eyes were finding manik but her manik was nowhere. She found jack sitting on couch.

"Where is your boss"nandini asked from jack while jack moved toward her .

"Nandini he was at home.. and he still waiting for the truth and even i also wanted to know the truth"jack said while nandini smile.

"Jack don't worry u both will come to know the truth.. "nandini said as today she finally decided to reveal her reality.

___________________________

Now nandini was lying on bed of parth's mansion . Wire were still attached to her hands. She was waiting for her manik. Her eyes were closed

"So who are you"then she heard parth's voice and opened her eyes.

"Your wife.."she said and parth started laughing. While nandini was looking at him having smile on her face.

"I m not in a mood listen your joke.. just tell me the truth"parth said dangerously coming close to her face.

"I m not joking , this is the truth that you are my husband.. and i m your wife that's why i protected you.. and didn't let Aryman to touch me.. because only u have right to touch me.."she said while manik was just looking at her shockingly.

"Shut up.. and say the truth "parth again shouted as it was not easy for him to believe this as he is mafia.

"U don't believe me na then take out information about manik and nandini malhotra.."she said while parth moved back and he left from there.

"Let's see today my love will win or not.. i know parth is my manik if after seeing this also he will not believe me i will not take my step backward.. i will keep on trying to make him believe that he is my manik"nandini thought having determination in her eyes.

__________________________

"Jack take out each and every information about manik and nandini malhotra fast.." Parth shouted coming inside jack room. He was sitting on his bed.

"Yes boss"jack said and took out his laptop while parth sat there on couch in attitude .

"Oh my god boss u need to  look at this"jack said shockingly while manik immediately ran toward jack.

Both got shock to see manan pics. Parth took step backward after seeing the pictures while jack scrolling down.

"No this is not truth i am parth the mafia boss.. this is all lie.."parth shouted pulling his hair.

"But boss may be You are manik Malhotra after manik died before 3 year.. and we found you 3 year ago only.. "jack said after connecting the points but other hand parth going mad.

"No.. no.. this is not the truth "parth shouted throwing the things on floor which were kept on table.

"Boss first calm down.. "jack said putting his hand on his shoulder but parth pushed him.

"If this is the truth also that nandini is my wife  then also i have to make it a lie.. as in my life i don't want anybody should come near me.. as it will be dangerous for them.. may be i was a manik in past but now i m parth.. and i m on mission.. nandini has to go far away from me.. very far.. if she is my wife then it is my responsibility to keep her safe.. "parth said while jack looked at him shockingly.

"But she loves u boss.. she can even die for you.. she will never go away from you.."jack said

"I will make her believe that i m parth only and i m not manik.. mein ushe adhar apne liye itni nafrat beda.. kar dunga ki voh mere pass kabhi laut kar nhi aegi.. jack u have to help me in this.. " parth said this so easily now.. now as he has losted his memory but when he will get back his memory.. may be he will regret.

"Boss this wrong.. she loves u.. "jack tried to make him understand

"Jack why didn't you get that.. u r my slave and do as i say only.."parth said and jack look down sadly.

___________________________

After long time.. hope u enjoy the update if i will get good response i will update soonish

1. So don't forget to tell me how the part?

2. So finally parth comes to know about the truth ? How do u find is reaction ?

3. What do think what will now parth / manik will do ?

4. Few word for jack ?

5. How was first scene when manik for nandini shot aryman ?

6. What do think nandini will ever going to believe that he is not her manik ?

Last think still i didn't official reveal that he is manik or parth 😂😂 i m informing u already then don't blame me afterward

Love Mehak