"You're my life."

Camila was stuck. She was drowning.

She was drowning in a pool of water but also not drowning at all. She was just...stuck. Adrift amongst the bubbles and particles of water visible to the human eye and she knew everything was a dream

She was very aware of that.

But she didn't know how to leave it...or even if she wanted to.

Because the water was the kind of green she'd only seen once. Like an emerald, sort of aqua colour that had her heart racing like the colour always had.

She wanted to be able to feel the colour on her skin even though she was submerged in it. She didn't feel a thing. She just saw it. A cruel taunt to her heart.

She was breathless and breathing at the same time, alive with the death of her love for the colour green. Nothing and everything made sense in the dream and she was conflicted and resolved all the same. She didn't know her thoughts but they seemed so clear as she looked through the water.

When she opened her mouth, no words sounded and she had so much to say. She had so much to say to a colour. How can someone speak to a colour?

"Camila." The voice was soft, a caress to her ears and she closed her eyes for a moment and smiled at the familiarity of it. "Camila." Her name was said slow and deliberate, stretched out to soothe her. "Wake up, Camila."

But she didn't want to wake up.

Waking up would mean the end of what was feeling like the most vibrant moments of her life.

"Camila." Her name again amidst the depth.

"Camila." The brunette's eyes shot opened along with her mouth as she raced to catch her breath, feeling as if she'd lost it for some time.

Her eyes darted around her, the colour and the water all gone. She was in her bed, not drowning beneath to surface of everything she craved.

"You need to get up, your flight leaves in a couple of hours." Sinuhe had taken on her role as a mother in stride again.

Camila saw the woman who had taught her how to brush her teeth or comb her hair in the eyes of the woman before her, not the monster who had tried to kill her in the most malicious of ways. She didn't know when the comfort of having her mother around had hit her, but Camila was grateful for it.

"Okay," The younger woman managed to find her voice after truly concluding that her dream had taken her for a fool. "Okay, I'm up." She pressed on her hands and lifted her body, feeling as if it weighed twice as much as it actually did. "I'll be ready in half an hour."

She looked to her mother, a small smile playing on her lips as Sinu pushed the sweat matted her from her daughter's face. She was worried about Camila, no teenager should wake up in a cold sweat and twice now she'd spoken to Alejandro about the possibility of Camila calming down in the entertainment business for a while. So she could have some stability, so she could rest. Her husband agreed wholeheartedly, but broaching the subject with Camila was a different story all together.

She was stubborn.

And Sinu was sure it was an inherited trait from her.

She left Camila be in her room and as soon as she slipped out of the room, Camila swung her legs over the side of her bed and ran both her hands over her face.

What the fuck was that?

Her thoughts were running wild with the idea that she'd dreamt of drowning in a sea of just...well Lauren, essentially. She was so very aware that that was indeed what her dream was telling her. Green always represented Lauren to her.