1.Your Guardian Angel

*Recap*
...the last thought on his mind as he plummeted down was:
"I will still protect her, no matter the consequences"

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I breathed in the fresh musky scent of the forest as I sat up. Looking around, I could see nothing but trees.

I was stiff and numb, my back hurt and black spots began to cover my vision.
The last thing I saw before falling back to unconsciousness was a girl with with (h/c) locks and (e/c) eyes, looking at me with curiosity...and panic.

(Y/N)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"...Yes, I know. I'm doing fine. Eomma I'm an adult now. Yes! I know how to cook" I laughed, the phone wedged between my ear and shoulder while I heated up the food.

"I know that (Y/N). Aish...my baby's all grown up. I almost miss the days when you were still a child," my mother sighed.

"Almost?" I teased.

I could hear her snort through the other line, "I didn't mean I missed changing your diapers, or trying to get you to sleep. You were one hyperactive kid."

I laughed again,"But you still love me."
"That I do," she replied.

A short silence was filled between us.

"You doing alright?" she asked again in a softer voice.

I stiffened.

Clearing my throat as I fidgeted with my long-sleeved shirt, I replied,"I um... I'm doing alright Eomma. Don't worry."

Shame filled my heart when she let out a relieved sigh.

"That's...-that's great, honey."

"I'll talk to you later, Eomma. Send my love to Appa as well. I love you." Click!

Ending the phone call, my thoughts drifted off to the unconscious guy sleeping on my couch.

'Why did I even bring him here?' I thought to myself.

"For all I know, he could be an axe-murderer." I muttered under my breath.

My thoughts were cut off by a groan from the living room.

He's awake.

As I warily stepped out of the kitchen, I could see the back of his blonde head.
Did he dye it? I didn't have time to stare at him while I painstakingly dragged him here.

"Now I sound like a murderer." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

The guy swiftly stood up and faced me as if, which is so not possible, he heard me.

For the first time I could clearly see his features. He had a pair of soft-blue eyes, dark eyebrows that contrasted his light hair, a sharp nose and the most comforting smile I had ever seen.

"Are you alright?"I asked him. Scratching the back of his head, he nervously laughed, "Yes, I'm fine."

The husky tone of is voice sent a chill down my spine. . .
Wait, that voice.

FLASHBACK
"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice call out. A bright light blinded me, and then I felt arms picking me up in a bridal style.

"What?" I whispered. "It's okay," a deep voice said.

Looking up, I saw fluorescent wings and then. . .him. His lips were set in a soft smile and his dark turquoise eyes were gleaming with happiness.

He was beautiful.

Something about him, the aura surrounding him made me feel. . .safe. understood. I didn't know how to explain it.

"Loved" another unknown voice whispered. 

PRESENT
The floor was cold against my back while the guy loomed over me. When did I even fall?

"Are you okay?" the concern was evident on his face.

"You" I whispered.
"What are you?"

His eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped.

"Do you-" he inhaled sharply, "Do you remember me?"

"You saved me." I smiled softly. "But. . .who-what are you?" I asked.

The guy smiled, his face became slightly blurred but I could see that he had held out his hand,"I'm Taehyung."

" I'm your guardian angel."

And then there was darkness.

(A/N): Hola! First chapter!!! By the way,I forgot to mention: pictures belong to their rightful owners. I only own the story. Hope you like this chapter!

Do share and comment and spread the love!
And... *whispers* vote.

Ni na kanga meimer!