Bonus Chapter #1

"Kim Taehyung!" a tiny shriek left (Y/N)'S lips when her husband picked her up bridal style.

"Put me down!" she demanded, trying to hide from the amused looks of the hotel staff and guests.

"Nope," he replied with a cheeky grin.
"It is customary for the groom to carry the bride into the threshold."

"You can't carry me up to the seventh floor!"

He stuck his tongue out and stepped inside the elevator where the newly weds continued to debate.

The people inside the lift shifted awkwardly around the bride and groom, careful not to get step on the long train of (Y/N)'s dress.

"Put me down!" she hissed, tugging at Taehyung's ear.

He shook his and spoke, "Kim (Y/N) will not set a foot down until her husband says so."

"Kim Taehyung, don't you-"

"Wives should learn to obey their husbands."

The atmosphere in the elevator shifted dangerously.

The women inside the lift rolled their eyes while the men exchanged worried glances.

"What did you just say?" (Y/N) asked in a low and threatening voice.

Taehyung paid no mind to his wife's demonic glare and kissed her temple.

"Let me take care of you," he said in a tender voice (the women began to swoon whilst the men held their breath in anticipation), "You can kill me later if you want."

"Hmph!" the blushing bride looked away with crossed arms, grumbling under her breath.

"You're lucky that you're handsome."

"Don't you love me?" he asked with a cheeky wink.

He watched as the creases of his wife's eyebrows came close to a glare.

"That too," she muttered, the blush never leaving her face.

Somewhere up in the clouds, six angels sighed in relief.

"You really think you can carry me up to our room?"

"Just wait and see, wifey."

Hi😅😅😅
I know I'm lacking behind on my promise so I decided to make some bonus chapters to ease your minds

I just can't figure out who to start with. All I am sure of now is that Hobi is going last cause his story rounds the series off and will kick-start the next series (I'm thinking 'The Powers' any thoughts?)