Dreams and Reality

Mark's POV
I nervously start to pace. Jack's on a plane here for PAX. My pocket is bulging from the box that resides in it. I bite my lip as I hear my phone buzz. I look at my screen to see Jack's name illuminated on the screen as my phone's vibrating got fiercer.  I slide the answer icon to the right to answer. I lift the phone to my ear shakily and take a deep breath.
"Hey Jack. What's up?" I say. Trying to calm my nerves. 

"Hey Mark. I just wanted to see what ya were up to. I'm SO BORED!"  I chuckle as I hear a giggle from the other end.

"So what you what to do before we get to PAX?" I ask. Trying to still my shaking voice.

"I don't know. I'm down to go and get a bite to eat beforehand though." Jack's voice echoed through the phone. I smile.

"Ok. I'll come and pick you up from the airport in a few hours and I'll take you somewhere ok?"

"Yeah. That sounds great. Anyway... What you up to?" 

"I'm just editing videos to post while at PAX." I lie. "What are you doing while being surrounded by other people on that plane?" I ask.

"Really nothing. Looking out the window every now and then. I'm just missing you Mark. I really don't like looking down from this height.  It just scares me. "

"It'll be ok. You'll be here with me soon. I promise Jack." I respond. I hate when I hear Jack so upset. It just makes me feel like I've done something to cause it.  Jack says goodbye and hangs up. I do the same and grab my keys. I was in Boston and I had already rented a hotel for a few days for me and Séan. I'm so hoping he says yes. I didn't post anything about the proposal I was planning on Twitter. I knew eventually it would get back to Jack and it wouldn't be the proper proposal I'd planned.  I step out into the hallway and I walk down and reach the elevator. I got the ground level and wait.

Once out of the hotel I see my black car shining in the front row of parking. I walk to the door and sit inside. I flip the mirror down and mess with my messy red hair.  I sighed. I'm acting weird. I'm probably give it away within the first few minutes of me actually being on stage.
I look at my phone again and see the notifications from my mom.
Good luck hon! It said. I smile. Thanks mom. I reply before shoving my phone back into my pocket without the ring and turn the key into the slot and start to back out.

I pull into the parking lot for the airport and I look around and see Jack with his suitcases looking around for me most likely. I honk the horn and grab his attention quick. He smiles when he sees my car and runs to me and I pop open my trunk.

After Jack finished placing his luggage into the trunk he walked over to the car side door and opened it. I see his green hair and his smile and I can't help but feel my heart bounce.
"Hey. Where do you want to go? I really don't mind."  I watch Jack as he responds. "I'd like to sit down somewhere but we don't have the time. " I nodded.

"How about Wendys? I mean, it's right across the street so I don't know." he just nodded and I drive across the street.

I hear the screaming crowd as Bob and Wade walk onstage. I kept fiddling with the wooden box in my pocket. I feel Jack's arms reach around me as he kisses my cheek.
"I love you Mark." he says as he lets go and grabs my hand. I hold on firmly as we walk onstage together.

After awhile, the questions kept getting sillier. I shook my head after each one. I kept fiddling with the box until I see my Mom in the audience with her thumbs up. I roll my eyes and I stand up after the last question. All the fans started to scream. I bent down on my knee and spoke to Jack as I brought the box out of my pocket.
"Jack, your my life, my whole world, I've made it through things with you that I can't imagine going through without you. You make me complete. So that is why I'm asking you, Séan William McLoughlin, will you marry me?" I ask after opening the wooden box with the golden plated ring with the ruby gem implanted along with a emerald to represent us.  He nodded. I took the ring out of the box hold and slipped the ring onto his ring finger on his left hand. He stands up with me and gives me a kiss before breaking away. I turn to the crowd and say "HE SAID YES!" I hear the crowd go wild as I bring Séan into another kiss before I hear the giggling from behind us. I don't bother opening my eyes knowing it was Wade and Bob giggling in the background. I smile after Jack pulls away.
"I guess this means I'm moving to L.A aren't I?"  I nod. I smile as we walk off the panel, Jack's hand in mine.