Finding Names

Jack's POV 

As we walk into hospital I see Mark's expression turn neutral. He said 

"Hey Jack?" 

"Yeah?" I say without any worry. 

"Are you ok?" he said as worry creeped onto his face.  

"Yeah. Just a little scraped that's all." Mark sighs as he places his arm around me. I nuzzle his chest as we walk in. 

Once inside we walked up to the desk and Mark spoke 

"Excuse me, Which room is Felix Kjellberg in?" She points down the hall and says 

"Down that hall to your right the first door." We thank her and walk down the hall and knock on the door. We don't hear a reply and open the door. Felix was laying on the bed with tubes up his nose and an iv in his arm. He was fast asleep. He was bandaged and hoisted with a cast all over his body.  I frowned as me and Mark sat down. I look at Felix with worry.  

"Hey, Mark?" I ask. He looks at me quickly. 

"Yeah?" he says. 

"Have you thought of any names?" I ask. Curious if he had one he wanted. He nods before saying

"Well, mostly girl names, I really like the name Grace and the name Leona." I smile. I respond with 

"Well, I've been thinking of boy names really,only one though. I really like the name Zachary." Mark smiles. 

"Why don't we look through some and see if we can find any more." I nod and pull up a baby names website and list the names. 

Anastasia, Kendal, Fiona, Beatrice, Peony, Gabriella, Aurora, Elisabeth, Melody. 

 I look at Mark and he says 

"I like Aurora, Melody and Elisabeth." I agree and I say 

"So It'll be, Melody Samantha Fischbach, and Aurora Elisabeth Fischbach, right?" he nods. I smile. Then I look at a list of boy names. 

Calvin, Greg, Harry, James, Ethan, Jared, Robin, Rylie, Fred, Kyle, Jaden, Landon, Brandon, and Tyler. 

I look at Mark and again he says 

"I like The names Calvin  and Tyler. " I agree and put a name together. 

"So Maybe, Calvin Tyler Fischbach?" I ask Mark. 

"They're perfect." As he places his ear to my belly and I giggle. He gasps and I instantly get worried. 

"What? Is something wrong with the babies?" He shakes his head. 

"I can hear their heart beats..." I coo. I feel my eyes fill up with happy tears. I place my hands on my bump and I feel a slight tempo as I feel the heart beats as if they were a pulse. I cry. Mark puts his arms around me as I laugh. 

"We are really going to have our own babies!" I say as I realise what many people have told me before. Most carriers die during birth.... I stare in the distance for a full minute. Mark shakes me as I come back to reality. 

"Jack are you ok?" I nod as I hear Felix's voice say 

"How's it going bros?" I smile as I run to him and hug him tight. He smiles.  

"Why were you worried? I would've been fine." He says as he sees my worried face. 

"You were bleeding from head to toe how do you expect me NOT to worry? I'm your friend. Isn't that what friends do? Worry about the other?" He smiles before taking a hug from Mark.