Give me a Breather

Still Mark's POV
I hear the sounds of the guy's throat as he struggled to breathe. I let go to let him speak.
"Remember you? Why wouldn't I? The one I blinded when I was 16. To be honest you were too young to understand what I was doing. But now that your older, and you have your own offspring on the way, the same as me, why dont you go and kill them! I could be a better father than you ever will be." I growl in anger.
"Who are you?" I ask as I smile devilishly. He looked at me terrified.
"I'm someone you don't want to mess with. Now shut up before I personally kill me a baby." I stare at him.
"Oh, so you mean your own? Cause we arent just having one so you basically said your going to kill your own baby." I say while his face turns red with his anger. I smirk before the lights dim and I pay attention to the actual show. He seemed to be irritated. After the headmaster said his speech I was tackled by the guy next to me. He started to punch my face and never gave me time to breathe. I caught one of his swings and used my other hand to punch his mouth. He rolls off me in pain which gives me a chance to get Jack out of the area. I look to Jack who's staring at me with fear. I mouth
"it'll be ok. We just need to leave." before I could get an answer, I felt a strong stab in my back. I roar in agony before turning around and grab the guy's shoulders and flip over him and I end up around the clown supplies before the guy rips the knife out of my back and stabs me again in the same wound but deeper. I rip it out and throw it across the room as I make it into the trash can at the other end. He scowls. I flip backwards and kick him in the chin as he pounced to attack me. He held his chin. I grabbed a baseball bat from behind me as he still clutches his dislocated jaw.  I pulled it around and said
"Lights out Bitch!"  before swinging as he was pulling out his gun. All I heard for the next five minutes was cheering. Then I saw the world turn into swerving pool of darkness as I fainted.

I open my eyes to see a doctor outside the door with Jack. Jack's crying hysterically.
"Jack! Im here!" I try to say loud enough for him to hear. I over hear a conversation outside the door that went like this
(Bold is the doctor slanted is Jack)
"What is it? Is he going to be ok? I can't raise triplets on my own..."
"Sir I don't know if your husband is going to make it... He was given a powerful stab wound and lost too much blood. It'll take a blood transplant from someone of the same type. Otherwise, we'll have to keep trying. We are trying our best."  I shake my head before shouting
"Hey Im fine you idiots!" and Jack's gaze imediantly turned to the window and he smiled. He opened the door and shouted
"Mark! They said you wouldn't wake up! Im so glad your ok!" I nodded. The doctor looked very surprised.
"Well Mr Fischbach Im glad you were able to wake up but if you heard, you need to get a blood transplant from someone of the same type and something I was going to mention if you were awake, we need to place a spinal bandage on your actual spine because the knife was able to cut down to it and damage it severely. But that should be all. We'll be having your surgery in a few hours if you agree to it."  I nod as he walks out. Jack turns back to me and kisses my lips without getting in the way of my now non-needed oxygen tubes. I speak just as Jack backs away.
"Jack, dont worry. You won't have to raise these three monsters on your own. I promise."  The tears in his eyes hurts me. I want to help take it away. If I hadn't started anything with that guy I would be at home with Jack cuddling on the couch and not in a hospital bed without the warmth of his touch. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. All of this from a stab? I'm feeling just fine. I don't know why I wouldn't make it when I feel perfectly fine. I look at Jack's tired eyes and I have sympathy.
"Jack, lay down please. Your tired." he rubs his eyes and yawns before shaking his head.
"I dont need sleep Mark. Im just as fine as you are." I shake my head and roll my eyes.
"Jack, seriously? Your carrying OUR three babies and you say your not tired. I know that before you could be full of energy even without any sleep but now you need your rest. Please rest. For me?" he rolls his eyes before nodding and laying down on the spare sofa. I laugh with him as he tries to get comfortable while battling with his bump who was in the way.
"Hey! You try getting comfortable and then getting three other human beings to be comfortable!" I laugh again as he complains. He grabs my hand with the IV and holds it in his grip. I really don't want to let go. Soon after agreeing to the surgery I fell asleep with Jack's hand in mine.

*time skip after surgery brought to you by Warfstash who steals Jack's pillow cases 😆*
I open my eyes to pain. I try to lift myself up to be comfortable but end up falling to the backrest of the bed into a sharp pain in my spine. Gotta remember... Spinal plates.... Ugh....I groan. Jack's warmth is on my shoulders. I rub my head against them. Jack comes back around and smiles.
"I'm glad your awake. The doctor said he got a blood transplant for you. Isnt that great? That means after you have been here for a little while longer we get to go home! Mark I can't wait." I smile. Jack's jumping around like a little kid who's anxious to open presents on Christmas. I do agree. It would be amazing to get out of here and be cuddling with Jack and our princesses and our lil monster. I gently kiss his lips again before I pass out again from the remainder of the anesthetic.