Moving Forward, Up, and Down

*the next day*
Mark's POV
I wake up to prodding in my back. I turn to see Jack with his beautiful icy blue eyes staring at me.
"What time is it?" I ask while slowly trying to open my eyes fully.
"Its only 9:30 Mark. I don't have another appointment till Monday. Besides, Felix asked if he could go somewhere today and I told him we could but only if for one, if he pays for it, and two if your willing to drive because I can't." I look at his bump and lay my hand on the right side of it and feel a small press against Jack's skin. I smile. Someone wants to hold papa's hand... I feel the sheet move and I see Jack unsuccessfully try to roll over to his nightstand. He reaches behind his back and groans.
"Ugh! I HATE this back pain!" I roll my eyes before moving over and start to massage his shoulders. I feel his twitch from his sudden pleasure.  I laugh as he smiles. He gasps.
"What? Did they move again?" he shook his head and said
"I feel one hiccuping..." I coo. I bend closer and place my ear to his round bump. I hear a small hiccup in the distance and I smile. I feel a push and I realize that one of the three sets of hands was pushing against my head when I laid my ear on their "enclosure". I smile. 

"Don't you push your Papa!" Jack said as he lightly tapped his bump as if he was giving the trouble maker a punishment. Then, Jack's eyes widened. 

"So that's how you respond to Daddy's punishment, Kicking him instead? what kind of logic is that?!" he said. I start to laugh so hard that I end up falling off the bed. Jack slips out of bed and climbs on top of me and bends down and kisses me again. 

"Hm, Taking advantage of the situation now aren't we?" I say as he pulls away and nods. I smirk before climbing up from Jack's tight hold of me and I pull him to the living room almost unwillingly because he chose to use his younger kid-like attitude at that moment. I eventually picked him up and gently put him down onto the brown couch and he sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes. I walk into the recording room and I sit down and I press play. 

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and Welcome back to the original Five nights at Freddy's Game I ever played. Now I thought that since I haven't visited my place of origin when I became the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!" I continued. After an hour of cursing and loads of man baby screams let out I said my outro and stopped. I clicked on my browser and saw a new youtube video from Jack already. I clicked on it and It was titled "Happy Wheels Returns!" I smiled. Jack really did miss yelling at fucking Steve for killing himself with the sword throws so many times in a row and screaming "SCREW YOU BILLY!!!!!!!!" He really liked playing it but I eventually convinced him to bring it back. He was so happy. Soon the video started and I sat back and listened. 

"*smacks camera* TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! My name is Jacksepticeye and- wait for it.... Welcome back to some more- HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!" I laugh. I scroll down and look at the comments. A few read "Hey Jack have you been eating a whole bunch of cookies or have my eyes been tricking me?" and "Jack have you been gaining much weight?" I rolled my eyes and hit reply. Knowing it was going to blow up now that I reply but I say 

"Hey if you're wondering why you'll find out during another video. So hold your horses." I step up out of my chair before walking into Felix's room. He was playing GTA V and cursing the virtual Police out. I tap him on the shoulder and he jumps. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" he ends up launching his controller across the room accidentally. "SHIT! What do you want?" I speak up so he doesn't ignore me 

" Jack said you wanted to go somewhere. Where is this somewhere?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and said 

"I just wanted to go and meet other people that's all. I wanted to go to the club near here. If that's ok with you." I nod, 

"That sounds fair. But are you wanting us to go in or what?" he nodded.
"Why wouldnt invite my friends to have fun? Especially when it means Jack can get his mind off your guys babies." I raise my eyebrows in an angry state. He nervously replied.
"I mean, you know you guys spend almost all day here inside, I thought he could have fun... If thats ok?" I smiled.
"Of course. Why don't you get ready? I've got to get dressed and help Jack get ready." he nods as I walk out the door.

Jack's POV
I hear Mark singing again. I tip toe closer to the bedroom door. I hear his sexy deep voice singing twenty one pilots. I put my ear to the door at her the song up close.
Play song above ^
All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse
All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse...
I knock three times and giggle.
"Yes? Who is it? Jack, is it you again?" I giggle again before sprinting down the hallway as Mark ran out the bedroom door growling sillily. I laugh as I run/waddle around the room. His towel coming off his lower half as he ran faster after me. He finally caught me after grabbing my foot and dragged me back. I squirmed away but he dragged me back again. I giggled as he started to kiss my neck and chest and blew against my pale skin. I laugh as he growls playfully. He pulls his forehead against mine and looks into my eyes with a smile. I smile back before kissing him and pushing him back until he fell backwards to the carpet floor as I giggle. He pushed me up as he laughs and lays me onto the couch before racing back to the bedroom to change I guess.  I pout my lower lip like a kid. I smile. I look down and rub my baby bump as I say
"Oh babies, I just want to keep you in there forever to keep you safe. But I cant. But I love you no matter what you three turn out to be. I'm your daddy and your papa is in the other room and we both love you so very much." after saying my sobs to my babies, I feel Mark's hand on my shoulder. I look up as tears formed in my eyes. I hugged him tight. I sobbed in his shoulder as the memories I had flooded back to me. 
"What is it? Is he going to be ok? I can't raise triplets on my own..."
I sob. What's going to happen if Mark has to raise them on his own? What if I dont make it? 
Mark's voice enters my train of thought and says
"Jack, it'll be ok. We will raise these children together. We won't be separated. I love you four."

Hey guys! Im so sorry I wasn't able to post for a few days. I was busy. But now, Im BACK! So expect another chapter this evening. I promise. Now you wait... I just love cliffhangers... Don't you?
Bye bye!
-CJ