Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Days passed and…..

Tsuna and Kyoko were both on the rooftop. Tsuna was nervous like he was about to die, but he kept his composure.

"Ummm Kyoko-chan, do you have anything to do this Saturday?" Tsuna asked shyly.

"Nope, I’m free this Saturday. Why do you ask, Tsuna-kun?" Kyoko asked.

"Please go on a date with me!" Tsuna shouted. "Isn’t there a cake shop in town that you like? We can meet up there.” Tsuna smiled at her a little. “I'm just asking you this selfish request before I leave."

Kyoko blushed. She never thought that Tsuna would ask her something like that. He confessed to her once (1st episode), but she never believed him since he was just in his underwear. (Tell me about it. Who would take you seriously?)

After a bit of contemplation, she smiled and said,

“Okay! I guess it is natural for me to repay you after all that you have done for me, Tsuna-kun.”

'Kyoko's smile is as angelic as always.' Tsuna thought.

“Thank you Kyoko-chan” He smiled modestly in reply.

When he thought about it, she only accepted his invitation out of gratitude and not because of her feelings for him, but the point is: she agreed to go on a date with him, and he was contented with that. When the bell suddenly rang, they went to class together.

After school, Tsuna, Yamamoto, and Gokudera went to Tsuna's place to hang out.

"Ne Jyuudaime, how about we go somewhere this Saturday?" Gokudera suggested.

"Yeah Tsuna, We can play baseball!" Yamamoto cheered.

"Sorry Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, I have to go somewhere this Saturday." Tsuna declined.

"Yeah, a date with Kyoko." Reborn appeared out of nowhere.

"Eh? Reborn huh?" Tsuna said dryly.

"What's the matter? You usually shriek when you see me." Reborn asked.

 "Nah got used to it." Another dry response came from Tsuna.

“Hmph, Tsuna's really matured now.” Reborn grinned, seemingly happy about his student’s improvement.

"Gokudera-kun, would you be going with me to Italy?" Tsuna asked.

"Of course Jyuudaime, I am your right-hand man after all." Gokudera smiled.

For some odd reason, the blazing storm Gokudera Hayato turned into a calm storm like the first generation storm guardian. Tsuna smiled as he looked at his friends. He was very happy that they were always there for him, even his sadistic tutor.

"But then, what do I do?" Tsuna looked worried. “I have no idea what to do on a date.”

"You are no good-Tsuna after all." Reborn smirked.

"Shut up! This is my first date you know!" Tsuna yelled.

"Don't worry Tsuna." Yamamoto smiled.

“Yeah Jyuudaime!” Gokudera smiled. “I’ve read a book that says it all comes naturally.”

“You just have to follow what your heart says.” Yamamoto added.

"Thanks guys." Tsuna smiled.