Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When they arrived at the Vongola mansion, they were welcomed by men wearing black suits.

"Welcome Boss." They greeted in unison.

"Are there any guests?" Tsuna asked formally.

"Yes sir, right in the living room." One of the men answered.

“They are currently being entertained by masters Bianchi, Hayato, and Reborn.” The other man added.

"Thank you very much." Tsuna smiled.

He grabbed Kyoko's hand and headed to the living room where his friends waited.

“Welcome back, Jyuudaime.” Gokudera formally welcomed Tsuna, as he stepped into the living room.

“Thank you, Gokudera-kun.” Tsuna smiled at him warmly.

"Oi, Tsuna!" Yamamoto cheerfully greeted him.

"Yamamoto!" Tsuna was happy that his friend was well. Yamamoto often went to Italy to meet up with Tsuna and Squalo. He even hung out with Gokudera to train sometimes.

"Oi Sawada, It's been a while!" Ryohei shouted.

"Yeah Onii-san, it’s nice to see you again." Tsuna kindly smiled.

"Hahi? Tsuna-san looks really calm and tall and cool as well!!!" Haru exclaimed.

"Thanks Haru." Tsuna humbly said.

"Oi Tsuna, how long are you gonna hold Kyoko's hand like that?" Reborn questioned.

"Eh?" When he saw that he was still holding Kyoko’s hand, he let go of it immediately.

"Sorry Kyoko." Tsuna blushed.

"Mmmm its nothing." Kyoko smiled as she tried to hide the blush that crept into her cheeks.

After the introductions and the dinner, everyone went to bed. Tsuna said something about them being surely tired from the long flight and needing some rest. Later on, he was out in the garden. He sat by the fountain and stared at the wide sky. He thought of how much time has passed since he left Japan and how much things could’ve changed between him and the lives of his friends. He was so deep in thought that he didn’t notice Kyoko standing right in front of him.

"Tsu-kun." She called.

"What is it Kyoko?" Tsuna asked calmly.

"Ehh? Tsu-kun's reaction is boring." She grumbled.

“Hmm? What’s my reaction supposed to be like?” Tsuna asked teasingly.

“Usually you'd be like Hiiiiieee!” Realizing how that might offend him, Kyoko covered her mouth out of reflex.

Tsuna grinned and tapped the space beside him. "Why don't you sit down?"

Kyoko sat down beside him. Her hands were on her lap, clenched tightly. She felt too nervous to talk, but she didn't feel uncomfortable. She wanted to ask him questions like,

‘Why did you leave me hanging?’

‘Why are you appearing in my life again?’

‘Can I ask you to love me again?’

More and more questions started to flood her mind. She was deciding on which one to ask first when Tsuna started,

"Say Kyoko, do you already have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have one." She immediately answered. Then she thought,

'How can I possibly have one when you’re the only person in my mind for the past two years?'

"How about you Tsu-kun, do you have a girlfriend?" Kyoko asked.

"Nope, none." Tsuna replied.

They both looked up at the wide night sky. It was cold, but the sky was clear. There were a lot of stars. All of them shined brightly like diamonds against black velvet. Everything seemed really beautiful. Kyoko noticed a shooting star pass by. She immediately closed her eyes and made a wish.

'I wish that Tsu-kun and I can stay like this forever.’

Noticing what she just did, Tsuna asked, "What did you wish for Kyoko?"

"If I told you, it would never come true now, would it?" Kyoko smiled.

"You’re as cute as always." Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoko got flustered. "Wha-What are you saying Tsu-kun?"

Tsuna moved closer to Kyoko. He touched her cheek and leaned his forehead onto hers.

"It’s the truth." Tsuna said as he looked straight into her eyes.

He moved his face to give her a kiss but then his phone rang.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Both of them got startled. Tsuna answered it right away.

"Hello?" Tsuna tried to answer the phone calmly. He knew that the person probably had no idea what he was doing at the moment. Well if he finds out that the person did that intentionally, all hell shall break lose.

“Boss, there's trouble in town! There are thugs fighting at this bar! It’s getting really irrepressible!” The voice on the phone said in a hurry as if he was grasping for air. “They say they would only stop if you were to face them personally.”

‘The hell with that!’ Tsuna thought.

He knew that wouldn’t resolve anything so he just said,

"I'm on my way."

He ended the call and put his phone down.

"I'm sorry Kyoko." He apologized desolately.

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind." Kyoko just smiled at him.

Tsuna noticed the sadness in Kyoko’s voice and smirked.

"You look sad. How about you let your tongue out a little?" He said.

Kyoko did as she was told and got surprised when Tsuna kissed her passionately. He slipped his tongue on top of hers and explored her mouth. It made Kyoko have a hot sensation inside her body. She closed her eyes and responded to his kiss. At this closeness, she could smell Tsuna’s sweet scent, drowning her senses. The only thing she felt were his soft lips caressing hers with longing. It was amazing how a kiss could show a person’s feelings louder than words could. His soft lips suddenly parted hers, and he smiled at her.

"Now I feel energized!" Tsuna said jokingly as he took out his gloves and made his leave.

Kyoko was still on the spot where he left her. She covered her mouth with her tongue out.

'What was that just now?' She thought.

She realized it was her first kiss with the tongue, and a very warm blush colored her cheeks.