Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Tsuna rushed onto his motorbike and started the engine. He drove fast towards the airport. He was driving past speed limits, but he didn’t really care. Only Kyoko was in his mind at the moment.

‘Dino-san is right. I can’t let Kyoko leave just like that.’

In the airport lounge, Kyoko sat beside Haru as they waited for their plane. Her mind was filled with memories of Tsuna. She doesn’t know if she should just forget him or what. She just loved him too much. Haru tried talking to her, but she only spaced out as if she did not hear anything. Haru decided to muffle her thoughts up and give Kyoko some time to think. A sudden cry broke the deafening silence.

"Kyoko!"

Kyoko broke out of her trance and turned a gaze on the panting Tsuna.

“Tsu-kun.” Kyoko was stunned. “Wha-what are you doing here? I thought you never wanted to see me again.” She said as she looked away trying to hide her tearful face.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry, Kyoko." Tsuna hugged her tightly.

"Tsu-kun." Tears cascaded down Kyoko's eyes. "Please stop it. Why do you keep hurting me so badly?"

“I'm sorry, I’m so sorry. You’re really important to me. I’m so stupid for thinking of letting you go. I'll never let you go again. You can call me an idiot or whatever you want to. I don’t care how many times. You could even hit me if you want.” Tsuna tightened his hug around her. “Please forgive me. I’m really sorry, Kyoko.”

"Tsu-kun, would I see you again?" Kyoko looked at him with concerned eyes.

"I'll be back for sure." Tsuna smiled.

“I’ll be waiting.” Kyoko smiled and hugged him in return.

Kyoko went back to Japan, now with a smile.