Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The gang headed to the airport early in the morning the next day. Kyoko dejectedly looked at the Vongola estate for one last time before going into the car.

As the car speeded off to the airport, she eyed the ring that Tsuna gave her when he was leaving for Italy. Now she was the one to leave. She doesn’t even know if she’ll be able to see him again. She remembered the painful fight they had last night. She merely sighed in her seat, held her hands together and thought,

'I'm sorry Tsu-kun, but I don’t think I could forget you.'

At the Vongola mansion, Tsuna started working on a pile of paper work stacked on his desk. He barely tried doing the paper work to ignore the fact that Kyoko and the others were going back to Japan. The attempt seemed to fail since he found himself thinking of what he told Kyoko last night. He was abruptly interrupted in his thoughts as Dino came into the room.

"Dino-san, what brings you here?" Tsuna asked as he tried to look happy.

"Reborn says you’re having girl trouble." Dino grinned. “It’s Kyoko isn’t it?”

“That Reborn sure knows how to get people involved into stuff.” Tsuna frowned. “It’s nothing you should be concerned of Dino-san. I’m sure it’s best that she stays away from me. I don’t want her to get entangled with these kinds of stuff we’re in.”

"Is that what your heart tells you, Tsuna?" Dino asked.

“Look Dino-san, it’s hard to be the boss of the Vongola, but I can tolerate that better than seeing Kyoko suffer because of me. If she stays here any longer, people from different families would soon take her as a target. I’ve already involved her along with everyone into these kinds of mafia stuff a long time ago. I won’t forgive myself if that ever happens again.” Tsuna turned his chair and looked at the huge, glass window behind him. “It would be better if she simply moved on.”

“You know what Tsuna?” Dino moved forward and turned the chair back to its previous position.

“That's called running away. You should think about what Kyoko felt when you let her go. Do you think she's happy about it? When you love someone, you should stay with that person. That way, you’ll be able to face whatever hardships that may come along. Hardships make your relationship stronger just like in a family.” Dino smiled warmly.

"Oh well, I better go now. See ya later, Stupid Otouto (little brother)." Dino turned towards the door and waved Tsuna goodbye.

"Thank you Dino-san." A mischievous smile appeared on Tsuna’s face. “You could be a great love counselor in the future despite not having a girlfriend.”

Dino just sneered. “You should hurry you know. The plane would be off any minute now.”

“I know that!” Tsuna yelled as he hurriedly ran through the hall way.