Chapter 6

Chapter 6

In Sicily Italy...

"Hey give me your money!" A big masculine guy yelled at a poor old man who wasn’t even half his size.

"But I'm poor, and I need this money to feed my family." The poor old man begged.

"Shut the fuck up! You bumped into me, and you’re gonna pay." He shouted once again his voice demanding this time.

"Hey you!" A monotone voice called out.

 The thug looked back and saw a tall figure. He had brown hair and kind eyes.

"Isn’t it shameful, picking on a helpless being?" The person glared.

"Hey, you’re the-" The thug said in horror.

"Vongola Decimo." The old man continued.

Tsuna, the Vongola Decimo, punched the guy near the ribs. The guy immediately fell unconscious. The old man thanked him, and Tsuna smiled at him kindly.

He immediately hopped onto his motorbike after saving the man. He was about to kick on the gas pedal when he suddenly noticed a group of guys gather around a blonde haired girl. He went closer to get a better look.

The girl seemed annoyed. It looked like she was about to punch one of the thugs any minute now. He was in doubt if the girl actually needed help but then he thought, ‘A lady is still a lady.’

"Hey you guys!" The thugs looked back and saw that Tsuna was glaring at them.

"Vongola Decimo!" One of the men shouted.

"Lay your filthy hands off the young lady!" Tsuna yelled.

"You bastard! I don't care if you are the current Vongola boss. You don’t have the right to interfere with our merrymaking!" Another thug yelled, and they all charged towards Tsuna.

Tsuna got off his motorbike. He started punching and kicking them as they came. Without warning, one of the thugs stood up holding a knife. He charged towards Tsuna who was busy kicking off another thug.

Surprisingly, the girl coming from behind gripped the man’s wrist tightly. Her grip was so tight that the knife fell to the ground with a loud thud. She kicked the man’s back and slammed him to the ground. The man fell unconscious due to severe pain.

Tsuna looked at the girl in amazement. For some odd reason, the girl seemed familiar to him. Soon, he recognized her. She was a person he knew well, a person who once stole his heart. At this, Tsuna grinned and said,

"It’s been a long time Kyoko."

The girl looked back at him with her eyes widened.

"Tsu-kun?" Kyoko stared at him.

"I never expected you to become a Yankee with such a cute face." Tsuna teased.

"Tsu-kun became so mean!" Kyoko whined.

Tsuna gave out a soft laugh. “What are you doing in a place like this anyways? This town is dangerous.” Tsuna asked.

"I wanted..." She was too nervous to say it. She walked back until she realized that she has hit the wall. She was too shy to look at Tsuna in the face, so she looked down to the ground. As she gained some confidence, she looked at him with strong eyes.

"I... I wanted to see Tsu-kun!" She shouted.

Tsuna leaned his hand on the wall and stood near Kyoko, which made her really red and hot inside. Tsuna smirked.

"Why do you seem tense?"

He stared at her from bottom to top. It was Kyoko alright. She’s grown a lot, but it was still Kyoko. Still the lady of his dreams, Kyoko. He then asked cheerfully,

“Is it puberty?”

"Huh?" Kyoko sweat dropped.

Tsuna laughed. "Just kidding, come on." Tsuna hopped onto his motorbike.

"Let's go to the mansion. I bet everyone is waiting.” Tsuna said as he gestured her to come.

"Yeah." Kyoko nodded and followed him.

She hopped on the motorbike and hugged Tsuna tightly. Tsuna blushed when he noticed Kyoko hug him tightly. He felt like he could die any minute now. He revved the engine and drove his motorbike through the roads of Sicily. Kyoko hugged Tsuna comfortably as the cold wind swept past her hair. Despite not wearing a helmet, she felt safe with Tsuna. Out of the blue, she uttered his name,

"Tsu-kun."

"Huh, What is it Kyoko?" Tsuna asked when he heard her mention his name.

"Umm, nothing." She replied.

She closed her eyes and thought,

‘I wish this moment would never end.’