Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was the day when Tsuna was going to Italy. Kyoko just crawled in her bed, looking at the present Tsuna gave her. She didn't open it yet, she felt like she would remember Tsuna. She looked at it with sad eyes.

Her Onii-chan, Ryohei, suddenly knocked on the door.

"Hey Kyoko!” Ryohei shouted. “I'm going to the airport to see Sawada off. Are you coming?"

"No thanks Onii-chan, I already said Goodbye to him yesterday. I'll just stay home for now." Kyoko replied.

 Hearing this, Ryohei was off to the airport.

At the Airport, Tsuna was surrounded by his friends who wanted to say goodbye.

"Hey Bianchi, Aren't you going to Italy as well?" Tsuna asked.

"I'll be going there in a few weeks.” Bianchi replied. “I still have business to take care of here in Japan"

"Is that so?" Tsuna asked, wondering what that business might be.

"Hayato, Take care of yourself okay?" Bianchi faced her younger brother.

"Yeah yeah." Hayato said, looking away from her.

"Tsuna, we’re about to go." Reborn signaled.

"Umm Onii-san, where's Kyoko-chan?" Tsuna asked Ryohei.

"She's in her room, she said she already said goodbye to you yesterday." Ryohei replied.

"Oh ok, Please take care of her." Tsuna smiled sadly.

 "Of course! I am her Big brother," Ryohei yelled. “I shall take care of her to the extreme!”

Tsuna just smiled, and off they went.

After Tsuna and the others had boarded the plane, Bianchi asked Ryohei,

"Sasagawa, you won't mind if I see Kyoko for awhile right?"

"Sure." Ryohei replied.

Minutes later, Kyoko was still crawled up on her bed. Questions flooded her mind.

'Why am I so sad?'

'Why do I really feel like there's a huge hole in my chest?'

'It really hurts.'

She grabbed Tsuna’s gift and opened it. There was a ring inside. It was a simple ring with a pink stone that sparkled brightly in the middle. It was simple but very much beautiful. She noticed the note along with it.

The note said:

"Kyoko-chan,

I really am stupid aren't I? After all these years, I have wasted my time, and this was how I confessed to you. I’m really sorry. I’ve already loved you ever since we've met. You were the very first girl to ever talk to me, ‘no good-Tsuna’. Thank you very much for being so considerate of me even in times when I drag you and the others into trouble. I'm really sorry for troubling you for what I am. I hope you live your life happily, even without me.  I know this is really hard to say but...

Goodbye."

Tears fell down from Kyoko's eyes. She took the ring and held it tightly.

"Tsuna-kun... Tsuna-kun." She called out in between soft sobs.

“Please don't leave me.”

“Don’t go, Tsuna-kun." She cried and cried.

Bianchi suddenly came in and jumped through the window.

"Kyoko." Bianchi called.

Kyoko gazed towards her window.

"Bianchi-san." Kyoko was surprised at the sight of Bianchi.

Bianchi came closer and sat on her bed.

"Kyoko,” Bianchi looked at her as if to signal that it was okay for her to cry. “Don't worry, it'll be alright.”

Kyoko looked at Bianchi with teary eyes.

"Bianchi-saaan! I don't want him to go! Why is he leaving me? Uwaaaah!" Kyoko cried and hugged Bianchi tightly. She cried and cried.

"Don't worry,” Bianchi just closed her eyes and continued. “It'll be alright.”