Heavy Burdens Off Their Chests

Stumbling with his keys, Nagito awkwardly balances the groceries on his knee and arms.

CLICK

The door unlocked and with a sigh of relief, Nagito stepped into the apartment. Setting down the groceries onto the table, Nagito began to stretch.

"Hinata-kun," Nagito cried out, "where are you?"

Hands from behind suddenly wrapped around Nagito's waist.

"I'm right here," Hajime paused, "and what did I say about calling by my last name, again?"

"Sorry, Hajime. Could you help me put these away?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Umm, Hajime," Nagito began to hesitate, "would you like to attend a party with me?"

"A party? Tonight? What's the occasion?" Hajime inquired.

"Mmm, nothing really. I just happened to come across this flyer as I was walking by the grocery store and I thought it'd be fun if the both of us could go." Nagito said.

As Nagito pulled out the flyer from the bag, Hajime peered over his boyfriend's shoulder.

JUNKO ENOSHIMA'S BIGGEST, MOST SPECTACULAR PARTY YET!

"What do you think? Do you wanna come with me?" Nagito turned his head and asked in his brightest smile only to be met with a frown.

       Hajime had only ever heard about Junko's "wild" parties. They were beyond out of control and dangerous. Her parties always ended in despair. There always that someone who goes to jail after each party. Just the other day, he had heard from Ibuki about some girl named Ryoko getting roofied at one of Junko's parties.

Shaking his head, Hajime said, "I really don't think it's a great idea. I mean it's a weeknight after all and we have-"

"Well then, you don't have to go if you don't feel like it." Nagito snapped and briskly walked to the door.

Hajime sighed, "I didn't say that I didn't want to go. I just think that- "

SLAM!

Hajime stood there dumbfounded. After several seconds, he came to his senses and opened the door.

"Nagito! Wait!" he called out to the empty winter air.

'Crap, let me just call him' Hajime thought.

       But, it went straight to voicemail. Dammit! He hadn't thought to ask Nagito where the party was and he had already taken the flyer with him. So, he was stuck sitting on the couch, waiting and hoping for Nagito to come home safely.

About 6 hours later....

SLAM!

Hajime had begun to stir as he heard footsteps and giggling slowly approach him.

SWISH! SWISH!

Hajime groaned as a weight settled on top of him.

"Hinata-kun," moaned a very familiar voice, "come have fun with me"

       Hajime slowly opened his eyes and there he was. Nagito Komaeda, his sweet and thoughtful boyfriend, had finally returned, holding onto what he assumed was a bottle of covered in a brown paper bag. The white-haired boy was on top of him, smiling loopily at him.

"Hinata-kun," he repeated, "play with me."

"Nagito," Hajime said dully staring up into his boyfriend's lust-filled grey-green eyes, "what time is it?"

Hajime began to sit up, only to be immediately forced back down with by Nagito's right hand.

"Hi-na-ta-kun," Nagito said, being sure to enunciate every syllable in Hajime's name, "hurry up and play with me."

Olive green eyes began to harden as the formerly half-asleep boy began to realize what situation he was in.

"Nagito, just how much did you have to drink?"

       Nagito moved his right hand from Hajime's chest to his own cheek and used it to support his tilted head. The bottle quickly discarded from Nagito's left hand and presumably to under the light blue couch. His left hand was placed onto Hajime's chest, and his index finger was currently tracing circles on Hajime's shirt.

"Mmm, a few." Nagito purred while looking at the pinned Hajime with a slight smirk on his face.

"Okay, definitely not a few, then." Hajime murmured.

"Hina- "

Nagito was promptly shut up by Hajime shoving him onto the bed.

"Go to sleep." Hajime commanded Nagito.

Turning his back on his intoxicated boyfriend and making his way towards the living room, Hajime started, "Geez, I knew going to that party was a bad idea. I should probably call your boss tomor-"

       Hajime was cut off by Nagito literally throwing himself at him. His face met with the forest green carpet and was quickly turned over along with the rest of his body. Within a few short seconds, Nagito swiftly maneuvered his body to seat himself on top of Hajime. His eyes met with Nagito's mischievous ones as Nagito began to unbuckle Hajime's black leather belt.

"Nagito," warned Hajime, "stop this right now."

Hajime wrapped both hands around Nagito's pale wrists and sternly looked up at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I won't- "Hajime stopped when he felt his face getting wet.

"Nagito, what's wrong?" Concerned was laced with his voice as he saw his lover break down into tears.

The pale boy's whole body shook as sobs began to escape from his lips. More and more tears poured from Nagito's face and onto Hajime's crestfallen one.

"Nagito?" He asked again.

"Why?"

"Why?" Hajime repeated.

"Why won't you have sex with me?!" Nagito cried out "I'm offering myself to you! I'm willing to let you do whatever you want! Anything! No matter how degrading or painful it may be! So, why not?!

"Degrading?" Hajime said confusingly, "Nagito, I'd never do anything to degrade or harm you! I just don't want to take advantage of you in this state!"

"You're gonna leave me, aren't you?" Nagito says quietly with his head down staring at Hajime's hands on his wrists.

"Wha-?"

"I knew you'd eventually find someone else, but I just didn't expect it to be so soon."

"Na- "

Nagito continued, "We never do anything together. We hardly have anytime to be intimate and when we do something just always has to be in our way. I'm sorry, I just wanted to be spontaneous and fun for you. I don't want our love to fall into despair and die. I love you and I just don't wanna lose you!"

Hajime smiled sadly, "You're not going to lose me. I love you and I should be reminding you that every day. I placed you in this position and I'm sorry. I'm the one at fault. I haven't been making as much time for you and look at where that has gotten us. You coming late at night drunk and putting yourself at risk. And me, staying up all night, worried sick about you."

Hajime sat up and removed his hands from Nagito's wrists, only to use them to embrace him.

"Let's get some sleep, okay? And I'll be sure to repeat what I said to you if you forget in the morning."

Nagito sleepily mumbled what Hajime assumed to be an "okay."

The two curled up with one another, with heavy burdens released from their chest.