Relationships Are Complicated

Izuru Kamukura was well-known for being perfect at everything. Sports, academics, and games were no match for his intelligence and prowess. Never in his life had Izuru encountered such a problem that he could not solve, until now...

"Psst!"

This annoyance just would not leave him alone.

"Izuru!"

Perhaps if he ignored it...

"Over here!"

Would it go away?

"Hey, Izuru!"

Izuru continued to ignore the annoying voice as he put his textbooks in his locker.

"Can you hear me?"

The noise is getting closer...

"Izuru!"

       Izuru felt a tug on one his long dark strands of hair. He looked over his shoulder and saw his twin run back and hide behind the staircase. Hajime gestured him to come over as Izuru cautiously inched his way over.

"We have to go now."

"There is class to attend, Hajime."

"Oh please," Hajime rolled his eyes, "You don't even like class. Just yesterday, you practically forced the teacher to quit!"

Izuru scoffed and tossed his hair, "It is not my fault if a teacher is unqualified to fulfil the duties of their own occupation."

"Don't act like you don't know why he quit, Izuru!" Hajime glared at him, "Also, I know you ate my kusamochi yesterday!"

"I do not understand how you can be upset with me over a simple sweet," Izuru sighed and closed his locker, "A normal person would have realized by now that they ate- "

"I didn't! There's a certain way to eat kusamochi to get the best experience and I noticed..."

       Izuru quickly put his plan into motion. Slowly backing away without making any sudden movements, he sprinted down the hallway. He was just about to reach the classroom door when...

THUMP

"Leave me alone," Izuru said attempting to crawl out from his brother's hold.

Hajime got up and began to pull Izuru up, "No way am I leaving without you, Izuru."

Hajime struggled to hold his brother's weight, "Izuru, pull yourself up."

Izuru gave no indication of helping Hajime anytime soon, "Okay, then I'll have to drag you all the way there. Do you really want that?"

No response was given to Hajime.

"Don't blame me if we look weird going all the way to the parking lot."

About 10 minutes later...

CLICK

Seatbelts were put on as the car began to start, "You really do look sick, dear."

Hajime panted heavily, "It was all Izuru's fault."

"Izuru?" a hand came up to adjust the rear-view mirror, "I don't remember him catching a cold..."

"Do not be so quick to blame everything on me. I was the one, after all, to be forcibly taken hostage."

"Hostage?" olive green eyes narrowed at Hajime through the mirror, "Hajime, what did you do to your brother?"

"Wha-?" Hajime put a hand over his heart, "Mom, why would you think I did anything wrong to Izuru. You know I love him with all my heart and I would never want any harm to come to- "