'Til Death Do Us Part

"Oww!"

Nagito looked concerningly at Hajime, "But, I didn't move you that much this time."

"It still hurts though," Hajime mumbled into the pillow.

Nagito was gingerly stroking Hajime's hair before he heard the doorbell.

DING DONG

"I'll be right back, Hajime," Nagito kissed Hajime on the forehead.

A few seconds later...

"What the hell happened to you?"

Hajime nervously laughed, "Can't a guy just relax on his couch without being judged?"

"Hmm," Byakuya adjusted his glasses, "I doubt Nagito would have called us here to waste our time."

Hajime abruptly looked up Nagito, "Why would you call them here?"

Nagito gave him a small, sympathetic smile, "I thought you would want some moral support from our friends, Hajime."

"Ugh, send them away..."

"I'm sorry!" Mikan bowed her head, "They overheard our phone call. I should've been more discreet."

"Didn't you two say you wouldn't contact anyone for a week?" Fuyuhiko scoffed, "I hate being dragged out of bed this early."

Mahiru raised an eyebrow, "It's two in the afternoon. Were you planning on hibernating?"

"I was up late last night, okay?"

"Ibuki hasn't slept yet! And she's ready for the after party!" Ibuki bounced around the house.

Akane rubbed the bags under her eyes, "Would you stop that? I'm getting tired just looking at you."

"Alright, does someone want to explain what're we doing here?"

Mikan stammered, "T-that's patient confidentiality!"

"Patient?" Mahiru repeated and turned to Nagito, "What did he do now?"

Hajime groaned, "Why does everyone think I did something wrong?"

"Not even a day into our marriage and he throws out his back."

Souda held his stomach as he burst into laughter, "Haha, good one!" But Souda stopped laughing when he locked eyes with Nagito, "Wait... You're serious?"

"It's nothing major, I just pulled a muscle."

"Doing what?"

Earlier that day (12:27 am) ...

"And we're home!" Hajime pushed the front door open and dragged a tired Nagito inside.

"Home," Nagito repeated and smiled.

"Yeah," Hajime scratched his cheek, "I know it's just an empty house right now, but soon, it'll be our fully furnished place."

"Maybe we should wait until the movers come back," Nagito yawned, "I know a nice hotel nearby..."

"Come on!" Hajime shook a sleepy Nagito, "Where's your sense of adventure? We can camp out here."

Nagito sighed, "Hajime..."

"Ah! I know!" Hajime grabbed a pair of scissors and started to open a box, "Let's play a game!"

"Hajime..."