The Haunted House

"...And when he turned around to see what was breathing on his neck, he saw... GENOCIDER SYO!"

"AAAHHH!" The group of third graders screamed.

Fuyuhiko laughed, "You guys are a bunch of babies!"

Hiyoko scowled, "Don't call me a baby! Mikan was way more scared than me!"

"Alright, class!" Chisa clapped her hands together, "It's time to go home! Stay together while you're outside tonight! And don't forget, tomorrow-"

"Bye, Ms. Yukizome!" The children rushed outside.

Chisa pouted in the vacant classroom, "But, I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence."

         Excitement and cheer rang throughout Hope's Peak Elementary. It was October 31st, Halloween! The only time of the year when everyone could dress up in costumes and get free candy!

"Halloween must certainly be your favorite holiday, Gundam," Sonia said.

"For this night and this night only, the gates of Hell will open and I will begin preparations for my conquest on this mortal realm!"

"Yeah, yeah," Akane waved him off, "But will you bring one of your dogs? I need one to bite me in order from me to become a werewolf."

"Very well, one of my hellhounds shall accompany us."

Chiaki interjected, "You need a wolf for that... I think."

"I couldn't find any around and I'm banned from the zoo since last year's field trip."

"Oh, last year's incident," Hiyoko snickered.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure it was a field trip."

"You should expand your vocabulary more," Peko told Akane.

"Hey, that's what Ms. Yukizome tells me too!

"It was on today's spelling quiz."

"Why do I need to learn vocabulary when I know the words and definitions of every single type of meat known to man? Learning what incident means won't help me order some meat!"

Teruteru was about to open his mouth before Hajime elbowed him, "What happened last year?"

"Nothing much," Chiaki continued to play her console and nearly bumped into a lamppost before Mahiru pulled her away, "She just tried to wrestle a bear."

"What?"

"Dude, I wish you were here last year," Souda excitedly waved his hands in the air, "She jumped into the exhibit and chased after the bear. Don't you remember seeing it on the news?"

"That was you?"

"I had it in a chokehold before the zookeepers pulled me off it."

"It was horrifying to watch," Mikan had tears in her eyes, "She could've been seriously hurt."

"Not to mention how embarrassing it was when my grandma recognized her."

"I don't know what, but something about bears pisses me off. Maybe it's that they can eat as much meat as they want for free."

"What're you going to be, Sonia?" Souda dreamingly asked.

"I shall be a princess once again!"

"Ibuki's gonna dress up like a rock star!"

"You guys better watch out! I'm gonna eat you all in my werewolf costume!"

"Nothing you do surprises me anymore..."