Chapter 3: Princess Vivi

~Previous~

"Your such a odd boy, Monkey D. Luffy," (Y/n) said.

  "How do you know my name?" Luffy asked tilting his head.

  "Mmmm, how indeed," (Y/n) said standing up, "Emmy we're leaving, we still have important people to meet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  (Y/n) turned to look at Emmy, instead her eyes landed on a girl with blue hair. Her eyes lingered making the girl shift nervously under her gaze not knowing what (Y/n) was thinking as her face was void of emotions. (Y/n) began making her way to the girl only to be stopped by the swordsman. Her eyes never left the blue haired woman making the swordsman a bit annoyed.

  "What do you think you are doing?" He asked darkly.

  Silence was the only answer that greeted him. He asked again only to receive the same answer. Even more annoyed he began running at her ready to attack, his sword was only a few inches from cutting her, then in the blink of an eye, he was in the air. Everyone was stunned watching him fly through the air but when he landed on the deck of the ship and they looked to (Y/n), she was already in front of the blue haired girl. The male with blond hair and curly eyebrows face went from stunned to protective. However, before he was able to move an inch  (Y/n) placed her left arm across her chest, hand resting over her heart, and bowed on one knee.

  "Princess Vivi," (Y/n) said in Alabasta's native language.

  "You know my country's language?" Vivi asked surprised.

  "Of course, I did stay here for a year when I was younger," (Y/n) responded.

  As they spoke in Vivi's mother tongue the others watched in confusion and (Y/n) not moving from her bowing position. Soon a girl with orange hair walked closer to the two interrupting their little chat.

  "Um, Vivi do you know her?" The girl asked.

  "Huh? Oh, no I don't know who she is," Vivi said.

  "My name is (Y/n) (L/n),"  (Y/n) intervened.

  "You don't need to do that, you can stand up," Vivi said nervously.

  (Y/n) stood up smiling like she found gold in hell. Emmy walked next to (Y/n) offering her goggles  back. (Y/n) muttered a thank you and put her goggles on. The goggles sat comfortably back on its owners head.

  "How do you know Vivi?" The orange haired girl asked.

  "I don't know Vivi per-say I know her father, I was actually on my way to see him," (Y/n) explained.

"How do you know my father?" Vivi asked.

  (Y/n) gaze turned to Vivi, 'I guess he never told her about me,' (Y/n) thought turning her gaze to the sky.

  "Makes you wonder don't it," (Y/n) said, "I'll tell you one thing, I'm here to help."

  "Oh I don't want anyone else getting involved, you could get hurt and I don't want that," Vivi declined.

  (Y/n) giggled before turning to look at Vivi, "Even if I hadn't met you here I was still going to met Cobra. I owe him a great debt."

  Vivi stared at (Y/n) clearly confused but her questioning gaze was not answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time: A Little Bit of Her Past?