Chapter 15 ....

~Previously~ 

  Ace decided to wake up just before sun set. He placed a hand on his neck before moving to crack it with a look of discomfort. Once he received a few satisfying pops he looked around and sighed in disappointment.

  "Luffy! Where are you!" Ace yelled.

  "There seems to be a town that way," I said pointing.

  Ace turned around to question me but stopped to gawk at my appearance.

  "Just keep heading forward and we'll reach it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  SEARCHING  

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

  SCANNING   

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  TARGET LOCATED 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

  OPERATION IS A GO!

  My hand shot out grabbing a plate that held a sugerie dessert that was coated in chocolate. Ace quirked an eyebrow at my behavior and decided to test his life. His hand reached for the god sent chocolaty goodness that I was pulling toward me, his fingers barely reached the plate when a fork slapped his hand away. 

  A glare is what responded to his confused gaze. My fork wagged at him in a scolding manner. 

  "Operation is complete, target has been acquired." I reported aloud. 

  My mouth watered and eye covered over with a cloud of happiness. Instantly I attacked the cake letting the taste melt on my tongue and aroma feel my senses.

  "Your like a child sometimes," Ace commented. 

    My eyes narrowed in yet another glare at the freckled cheek boy. Ace turned his head from my glare and said something to the only conscious fake soldier of the Rebel Army in the room.

  Oh right! You don't know where we are! Ace and I arrived at a village when we entered this place that had food on the table so we helped ourselves. The males that were eating before didn't appreciate us eating their food but they shut up once we taught them a thing or two. 

  "You have to forgive me, I beg you. Clearly you both have extraordinary power. As you can see we stand no chance-"

  He was talking too much for my liking so he was promptly ignored by yours truly. Cake was the only thing on my mind, the rich flavors danced with my taste buds. 

  Ace nudged me tilting his head toward our ride, this was a message that we were leaving. Finishing my cake I stood and walked to the large gecko but stopped in front of the blond fake soldier. 

  "Do you have any candy?" I asked.

  "Candy?" He mimicked.

  "Honey your repeating me, I said, do you have any candy?" I asked slowly. 

  ~Time Skip~

  I was once again holding onto Ace, doing a good job as to not fall from the giant gecko we were riding. Ace called out to the familiar group of travelers, willing the gecko to stop. Luffy and Sanji jogged, well Sanji spun in his tornado of love, to reach us. 

  "(Y/n) my darling-"

  The rest of Sanji's words fell on deaf ears as the last word he had spoken triggered a constricting pain in my chest. I could see the worried look that crossed everyone's face when they saw that I was unresponsive. Their lips were moving but nothing reached me, my mind had gone into its own little world.

  ~3rd POV~

   The gang watched (Y/n) freeze up after Sanji finished talking, concern made itself known through out everyone. 

  "(Y/n) are you okay?" Nami asked. 

  "Hey (Y/n), did you fall asleep with your eyes open?" Luffy asked.

  Nami punched Luffy in the head for his question while Usopp waved his hand in the young adults face. Emmy moved to stand in front of the (h/c) haired woman and enter locked their fingers. 

  This got a small reaction from the woman, her eyes slowly moving down to meet Emmy's hazel ones. Nothing was spoken, just staring, even those around them said nothing.

  "He's not him," Emmy said. 

  (Y/n) blinked a few times before getting down on a knee to be at Emmy's eye level. 

  "I'm sorry sweet face, did you say something?" (Y/n) asked in confusion.

  "Are you okay?" Emmy asked gently. 

  (Y/n) gave a bright smile and nodded. Next Tim walked closer to his master giving a head tilt with no words to accompany it. (Y/n) stood from the ground and gave another nod.

  "I'm fine, I mean it!" (Y/n) said before turning to Ace, "did you tell them?"

  ~Time Skip~

    Ace and (Y/n) were behind a wall, hidden from the fake Rebel soldiers. (Y/n) was munching on a candy bar while leaning on the wall. Ace gave her a side glance to start, she moved the bar only a few centimeters from her lips.

  "Hiya, long time no see," (Y/n) greeted.

  "Sorry boys, but this is your fight," Ace spoke smoothly, "you're gonna have to try and muscle through this on your own."

  "Look Ace, (Y/n), you both know we can't handle this alone because we're totally faking it," the fake leader whispered.

  Ace grew a smirk and peeked at (Y/n) again, who just finished her candy bar.

  "You guys are pretending to be soldiers," (Y/n) started.

  "But if that doesn't workout might we suggest you start acting like men," Ace finished.

    You could hear children laughing and a bell ringing. The men questioned their leader and he in return became annoyed. 

  The blonde tried talking his way out, lying of course, which resulted in him getting punched by Luffy and sliding on the ground. His body hadn't moved from it's position and (Y/n) tilted her head, cutely, to the side

  "Is he dead?" (Y/n) asked.

  "...you do even remember the plan?" Ace asked skeptically. 

  "Of course," (Y/n) smiled.

  Children shouted out words of encouragement to the fallen blonde. Luffy inched closer to the three remaining males in an intimidating style. Just when he went to throw another punch the blonde finally decided to do something and caught Luffy's wrist. 

  The guy said a few emotional things then punched Luffy square in the face making him fly backand land on the ground. The remaining men said a few more sentimental things and joined in the fight Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, and Chopper. 

  A signal was given by the girls and the group ran off dragging Luffy with them. (Y/n) laughed, grabbing Ace's hand and speeding off with him following. 

  It wasn't long before they caught up with the group, Nami, Vivi, and Emmy riding Eyelash while the rest ran along side them. 

  They were off to their true destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Time: Two Cutie's