Chapter 10: On Their Way! (Part2)

QUICK A/N: I want to say a big THANK YOU to @Eustass_D_abby for not only voting for my story but also commenting on it! It made me really happy so I just wanted to say another quick thank you and enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously~

Sanji was rolling now he floor depressed. However he quickly jumped up when he saw that (Y/n) hadn't changed.

"(Y/n) your not changing are you?!" Sanji cried.

"No, I'm not," (Y/n) said.

Sanji leaped for joy when heard her answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n) POV~

Emmy stood in front of me while I fixed her cover up. Zoro was dropping anchor and everyone else got things they needed. Holding our bags, Tim patiently waited for me and Emmy. Once I was sure all her skin was covered I got her bag from Tim and gave it to her.

"Thank you Tim," I said.

Tim handed me my bag which I tossed over my shoulder. The three of us then made our way to the others by the railing. 'What are they looking at?' I asked myself. When we were close enough I followed their gaze. 'Turtle seals?' I thought confused. 'Oh I remember I used to call them Kong fu Teals because I couldn't say their actual name!' I laughed inwardly.

Ussop was brutally beaten by them while Luffy easily won. Vivi was slightly panicking because now all the Kong fu Teals followed Luffy's lead. I couldn't contain my giggle as Luffy trained his new army while making weird faces. Eventually the fun had to come to an end as we had to go to Yuba.

"Right," Luffy said, "let's go to Yuba!"

"Hey wait a minute," Zoro sweat-dropped, "your not bringing them with us?"

"Luffy you can't!" Nami scolded.

"Their water creatures they won't make it," Vivi explained.

"That's why they live by the water," Emmy added

Both girls looked at them Kong fu Teals who were hugging Luffy's legs. Then the girls, who also fell victim to their cuteness, formed a quick huddle circle.

"It's gonna break my heart to say no to them but we can't let them come along," Nami whispered.

"I agree but how are we supposed to get them to stay?" Vivi asked.

"How about trying to persuade them?" Emmy suggested.

"I know!" Chopper said then began searching the bags.

"You can have this but only if you guys stay here!" Chopper said holding out some meat.

All the Kong fu Teals rushed at poor Chopper and carried him off. Finally we were off the Kong fu Teal waving goodbye along with Luffy who waved back. After walking for some time we came across the run down city of Erumalu. Vivi begun talking about how the city was once known as the Green City, while I randomly pulled out a bag of candy and started munching away.

"Take a good look around everyone," Vivi said, "this is what Baroque Works has been doing to my country. The people of Alabasta this is what I've had to go through."

"Wow, there's nothing here at all anymore huh," Luffy said.

"It's nothing but a ghost town now but up until a few short years ago it was a thriving city full of gardens, palm trees, and lush greenery." Vivi continues, "water was always scarce here but by saving every last drop of water and using it wisely they were able to make the city flourish. Unfortunately that stopped when the rain did. Not a single drop of water has dropped in any part of this country for three years now."

"Three years?" Sanji repeated.

"Wow, that's long!" Emmy cried.

"But wait, there was still there river for resource," Zoro said.

"And it's close, why couldn't they just pipe the water in from over there?" Ussop asked.

Me and my bag of candy ended up going ahead of everyone, Tim walking along side me. Vivi continued explaining the history of Alabasta but I was too far to hear.

"Mistress there are no living people here," Tim said.

"I see," I said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time: On Their Way! (Part3)