Special Chapter Part 2!

~Previously~

(Y/n) only smiled and went to Tim's side, who stood next to Merry's head on the railing. She placed her hand on his head and gave his hair a tussle.

"There's alot of them on that island, and they don't give off a welcoming vibe," Tim said.

"Mm..."

'This really is going to be fun,' (Y/n) thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~(Y/n) POV~

  We had finally reached the island. Zoro woke up from his nap short before we arrived and he was not a happy camper. Luffy laughed when Zoro asked who put blood on him but that was quickly forgotten when Sanji insulted him.

  Now Zoro was lowing the anchor while Nami stopped Luffy from running off. I stared at the island, my usual playful attitude gone along with my smile. Tim's words replaying in my mind.

  "Is something wrong Miss. Apostle?" Robin asked.

  I turned toward her and smiled brightly. Grabbing her hands and twirling around a few times.

  "This island is about to be so much fun!" I yelled.

  Luffy came running by and jumped over the railing while yelling in freedom. I quickly followed his example, ignoring Nami yelling. Tim was soon by my side, easily keeping up in his tiny form.

  "(Y/n), my love, come back!" Sanji called, "you need your shining armor to protect you!"

  I was a good distance away from the Going Merry, just behind Luffy. Swiftly turning I cupped my hands around my mouth.

  "I'll be fine Sanji! If anything happens I have Luffy and Tim to help me! Stay and protect Nami!" I yelled and continued to follow Luffy and Tim, who kept running.

  "Yes my love!" Sanji yelled back.

  We had an odd relationship, me and Sanji. We defiantly weren't dating nor did I hold any romantic feelings toward him, I was like this with everyone on the ship though. I could randomly hug all of them and have no romantic intentions, same with saying 'I love you', though Zoro and Usopp always blush and Chopper becomes bashful.

  Oops, sorry getting off track.

  Luffy was still running around, looking at the darkened forest in wonder and excitement. While Tim and I slowly followed behind him looking at some of the barren trees, a string of candy hanging between my lips. Tim was more cautious then Luffy and myself, but that's only because they were here.

  "Whoa!" Luffy yelled.

  Luffy eyes had stars in them as he gazed upon something. Following his line of sight I saw shadow like people sticking out from behind a few trees. I ate the rest of my candy like noodles and moved to Luffy's side.

  "The shadow dwellers," I said aloud. 

  "Shadow betters?" Luffy questioned.

  "Not betters, dwellers. They usually stay hidden, I guess people haven't been here in a while," I explained.

  "Mh," Luffy nodded, "so they're mystery shadows."

  "Yeah let's go with that," I sweat dropped.

  Tim seemed to be holding a conversation with the shadow dwellers that didn't go into hiding when Luffy approached. While he spoke with them I followed after Luffy.