Chapter 16: Two Cutie's

Sorry for not updating in like FOREVER. Anyway just wanted to say, Happy Birthday to me. Nov. 6 babies! WHERE MY NOVEMBER BABIES AT!?!?!

Or ya know November Thornless Roses? Mouthful right?

  ~Previously~

  A signal was given by the girls and the group ran off dragging Luffy with them. (Y/n) laughed, grabbing Ace's hand and speeding off with him following.

  It wasn't long before they caught up with the group, Nami, Vivi, and Emmy riding Eyelash while the rest ran along side them.

  They were off to their true destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was light.

  Blown by the soft breeze.

  But the smell was there.

  The smell of gunpowder.

  (Y/n) looked at the surrounding rocks, her food lay forgotten in her lap. Ace glanced at her curiously, his plate and fork clean and away.

  "Is something wrong?" Ace asked.

  "Mistress, they do not appear to be a threat," Tim said from his place beside Emmy.

  "No, just looking around," (Y/n) responded to Ace.

  (Y/n) wasn't all that hungry so she offered her food to Luffy who gladly stretched his arm to take the plate. The young woman  stood from her place, leaving Ace's side and disappearing behind some rocks.

  ~Short Skip~

  (Y/n) looked at the two children sitting before her, both sporting freckled cheeks while the oldest had brown hair and the youngest had blonde. The oldest of the two had darker hair then his brothers but they were both adorable nonetheless.

  The boys fidgeted under her gaze, a light blush dusting their cheeks, embarrassed from being caught. Their stomach let out a battle cry of hunger and their faces went up in flames.

  "You Cutie's hungry, huh?" (Y/n) asked.

  "Yes Ma'am," the youngest said.

  (Y/n) giggled softly and bent down to be at eye level with the two.

  "Just call me (Y/n). What about your names?" (Y/n) asked smiling.

  "My name is Dip and this is my younger brother Chip," the oldest introduced.

  "Well then my little Cuties, we should probably get you guys something to eat," (Y/n) said.

  Standing up, (Y/n) drew in a quick breath and let out a three burst high pitched whistles, the last one held the longest. The boys gave her a confused look to which she offered a gentle smile. After being given so many confused faces over the past few days (Y/n) grew accustomed to the look.

  Tim soon appeared beside (Y/n), kneeling down appearing smaller then he actually was, and carrying her bag.

"Thank you Tim, I'm sure I would have died many times over without you," (Y/n) said.

  Tim only nodded and handed the bag over. (Y/n) shuffled through a few things and brought out two plates, utensils, and food. The boy's stomachs rumbled watching (Y/n) plate the food before giving it to them. Chip dived right in after saying his thanks while Dip looked at the older woman.