Chapter 21: Pulled Off Stage

Luffy jumped out of the way, half yelling half laughing as he ran off and passed me and Zoro. Zoro laughed and chased after him while I turned to Smoker one last time, his gaze moving from Luffy's retreating form to me.

"You know, your name fits you perfectly. You are truly Smokin', bye cutie!" I called, running off with the marines hot on my tail.

Over the sound of rapid footsteps I could hear Smoker yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Hey! Please tell me you guys aren't planning to run all the way to Alubarna?!" Usopp yelled.

  "It would be a good exercise," I smiled.

  We were all still running, though I'm not sure from what seeing as the marines had stopped chasing us. Tim was sitting on my shoulder since his short legs would end with him being left behind.

  "Are you crazy?!" Usopp screeched.

  "Maybe," I laughed.

  "We've got Eyelash, just where the hell is that stupid camel anyway?" Nami yelled.

  "Close, I hope. Doesn't the town have a stable anayway? Let's get some horses!" Luffy suggested.

  'That's not a bad suggestion, there's only one problem.' I thought.

  "The town is covered in marines," Emmy pointed out.

  "Look ahead," I instructed.

  "Hey guys!! Hope on!!"

  They all stopped running, watching a giant moving crab, carrying Chopper, Sanji, and Eyelash, approach us.

  "AHHH A CRAB!!!" Usopp yelled, looking like the same animal he yelled at.

  "Chopper! Sanji!" Nami called.

  "That's a moving Crab!" Vivi pointed out.

  "Yummy~" Luffy hummed.

  The crab came to a stop in front of us, Luffy being the most amazed while everyone else was just shocked beyond words.

  "Woah, awesome! I can't believe my eyes! I bet its delicious!"

  "Luffy you can't eat our ride," I said.

  "We get to ride iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt?!" He screamed at me.

  "Yes we get to ride it," I nodded.

  "Is it just me, or does its face look kinda shady?" Nami asked.

  Luffy stretched his arms around the crabs eye, introducing himself up close and personal. Nami walked closer with everyone else, using the crabs claw to get on. I just grabbed Emmy and jumped up, perks of being me.

  "Who cares, at least we have a ride," Sanji said.

  Chopper then went into explaining about the moving crab, how they even got a hold of the darn aquatic animal. I got comfortable, sitting toward the edge so I could see everyone. It was really weird to see Chopper, a reindeer, in a way, control a crab to go somewhere.

  We hadn't even gone more then a full mile before Vivi was snatched from her place, screaming the whole way. Zoro yelled for Chopper to stop the cab, which he did, Luffy, quickly becoming enraged, grabbed Vivi and tossed her back for Zoro to catch. Zoro, Sanji, and Vivi yelled at Luffy, who told us to go ahead. I looked to Emmy and pointed to Luffy with a smile before I jumped off the crustacean. Reluctantly, they left and I stayed on the ground, sitting down to see how it played out.