Christmas Special

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the palace, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. But wait! What's that? It moves with quick speed. Its there! Its there! Can't you see? Something's afoot, what could it be?

  Is that- is that a person? 

  'Twas!

 With each step the person took, a candy cane was left in every nook. A trail of crumbs following the steps they take, having small gifts for those to wake. I can't think of any more ways to rhyme, possibly because act like I'm nine. Now lets get back to the mystery, see who is making history. 

  The figure added presents into the stockings, so much so they were overflowing and hanging lowly. The tree had many wrapped presents under it, but when the mystery person passed it the presents were stacked higher than the tree itself.

  A door slowly opened with a soft  squeak before closing with the same sound echoing. Just like a ghost, they vanished. 

  ~Somewhere on the sea of the Grand Line~

  On a lone boat lay a sleeping pirate, his hat covering his face but his snorts were a clear sign of his sleeping. Standing over him was the figure of the night. They gazed down at the sleeping male with a smile playing on their lips. Then, just as fast as they appeared, they disappeared. 

  The only proof of their existence was the many presents that surrounded the male. As well as the pillow under his head. 

  ~Some random Island on the Grand Line~

  A one armed man clutched an empty bottle in his sleep. His mouth wide open as his snores echoed through the forest as well as the rest of his crew. The figure once again appeared, silently laughing at the position of the man, knowing if he didn't move to a more comfortable position he would be hurting in the morning.

  A Christmas tree stood proudly in the middle of the sleeping crew.  The figure wondered where they got one from but decided not to question how this man got half the stuff he did. 

   With ease, the figure had moved the drunken male to a laying position with a pillow under his head. Just as they finished something sharp was at their neck, they simply stood and glanced behind them. 

  "What do you think you're doing?" A male voice said. 

  The figure simply smiled before throwing their elbow back. The male, of course, moved to dodge and as soon as he did the figure disappeared. He was not able to see the person's face because of the nighttime darkness, but he did catch a glimpse of a smile. 

  Sighing he looked down at his sleeping captain and noticed a few things, well a lot of things. There, beside his drunk captain, was wrapped presents with a sake bottle strutting a red bow.

  ~Somewhere else on the seas of the Grand Line~

  A lone person stood on the deck, staring up at the stars of the night. A smile graced their lips before they stretched their arms above their head. So much had been accomplished in one night it was amazing they were able to do everything. 

"What a night," they said. 

  A chuckle left their throat just as a star shot across the sky. Tiredly they turned and walked away.