Prologue

For Ruru, all it took was one, meaningful look and that was it. He knew that he had fallen for her. 

After all those weeks of rehearsing their lines together, building up the chemistry that was needed to be seen onscreen, he couldn't help but see right through Kylie; how beautiful she was both on the inside and on the outside. 

He wanted to get to know her more, on a entirely different level where even her simplest joys and deepest fears he could find out, but just when she was about to open herself up to him, the fact that her heart belonged to someone else was enough to stop her from being her true self around him. 

So that was it. They couldn't be friends. They were just co-stars and even if it was difficult for Ruru, he had to accept it.

For Kylie, he was someone that she looked forward to seeing everyday. She didn't put much malice into it, because she felt that way towards most of her co-stars, but when she felt her heartbeat race when he accidentally placed his hand on her lower back, she knew that there was something different. 

Direk Mark had required them to spend most of their breaks together as to build rapport for their scenes, and this did not affect the way she felt towards him up until they had talked about their personal lives, and it was then that Kylie had realized how good of a man Ruru actually was.

It wasn't hard to fall for someone like him, but she had to stop herself because another guy was in the picture.. another guy that she was expecting a baby with. 

Kylie wasn't quite sure if she felt some sort of regret at how her life turned out because of her reckless decisions, but every time she'd see a picture of Ruru on her feed, a heavy sigh would be her response. 

"I knew that I was happy with him.. I just couldn't quite admit it to myself." She wrote in her journal once. 

"Masaya ako kapag kasama siya. Ganun din kaya ang naramdaman niya?" He thought, as he looked up to the moon one night.

Will fate find a way to bring these two together? 

Maybe.