The Evil Ones

Ever since the day Gabbi found out that Kylie had left Aljur's place, she had been visiting Ruru's condo every now and then, to prove that her instinct was right.. that her former co-star had indeed chosen to run towards the arms of her ex-boyfriend, hoping that he would be her refuge in this time of need. 

Fate and timing didn't seem to be on Gabbi's side though, because every time she was within the vicinity, there would be no Ruru and Kylie for her to see, and it both infuriated her and made her restless. 

More than the fact that she wanted to know where they were and what they were doing, Gabbi just wanted to separate them. She wanted to push Kylie away from Ruru, for as long as the former was in the picture, she could never put back the pieces of their broken relationship. She could never have that second chance with him again.

Gabbi knew that their break up was her fault. She was too controlling and too jealous to a point that Ruru had gotten tired of assuring her that she was the only one. 

The latter did love her, truth be told, he loved her so much, but the fact that she always had something negative to say with regards to his life choices and that she didn't seem to trust him at all, pushed him to the limits, and that was it. That was the end of their story.

And to make things more complicated, Gabbi's parents didn't like Ruru because of the twisted stories she'd tell about him. Whenever things didn't go right in their relationship, her parents would hear stories about Ruru being the controlling and jealous one even if it was the other way around.

Gabbi knew that what she was doing was wrong, but it was a defense mechanism. She didn't want her parents to know that she was the antagonist in the relationship, that she was the one bringing him down.

But at the end of each day, she still wanted Ruru. She still loved Ruru. And she just wanted another chance to prove to him that she could still change her ways, that she could be deserving of his love. But she knew that she couldn't do that if there was another woman vying for his attention and affection.

So she contacted the very person who could put that woman back where she was supposed to be, and that was far, far away from them. 

"Hello, kuya Aljur? Um yes, si Gabbi 'to. Pwede ba tayong magkita mamaya?"

--

That afternoon, Gabbi and Aljur met at the latter's residence. The atmosphere was a bit awkward at first, but Gabbi was the first one to break the ice.

"Kuya, hindi na ko magpapaligoy-ligoy pa." She started. "Tinawagan kita dahil kailangan ko ng tulong mo."

"Anung ibig mong sabihin?" Aljur asked, his forehead creasing in confusion. 

"Kailangan nating paghiwalayin sina Ate Kylie at Ruru."

"Ano? Hindi kita naiintindihan. Wala namang namamagitan sa kanila. Ako ang mahal ni Kylie at si Ruru... magkaibigan lang sila." Aljur replied, trying to convince himself that that was the truth.

"Kuya Aljur, bukas mo nga ang mga mata mo." Gabbi said. "Matagal ng may nararamdaman si Ruru para kay Kylie at sigurado akong may nararamdaman din si Kylie para sa kanya. Ayaw niya lang aminin sa sarili niya."

Aljur's fists balled up. This couldn't be. 

"Araw araw ko silang nakasama sa set, kung kaya't alam ko na may iba sa kanila kapag magkasama sila." Gabbi explained. "Malamang, si Ruru nga ang pinuntuhan ni Kylie pagkatapos niyang maglayas dito."

"Ano?" Aljur said.

"Oo, maaaring hindi ko pa 'yun napapatunayan, pero 'yun ang kutob ko." Gabbi said. "Kailangan natin silang pigilan, kuya Aljur. Kailangan natin silang paghiwalayin dahil si Kylie ay para sa'yo at si Ruru ay para sa akin."

"Pareho nating gustong bawiin sila sa isa't isa kaya magtulungan tayo. Gawin natin ang lahat pero maudlot ang kung ano mang meron sila."

Just the mere thought of Kylie and Ruru together, made Aljur heat up. There was no way that some boy could just steal his fiancee and their child. He was willing to do anything and everything to reclaim what was rightfully his.

"Sige, pumapayag ako." Aljur said. "Basta siguraduhin mong maganda ang plano mo nang  maibalik na sa akin ang mag-ina ko."

Gabbi nodded in reply. 

Say hello to Operation: Destroy Kyru.