A.N.

Hi guys! 

So first of all, I just wanted to apologize if I made you think that this update is a new chapter of "You"... when it's really not. I just wanted to take some time to say thank you to all of you and to reveal my future plans for this fic. 

"You" was born during the time when most of the Ybramihans/Kyrus had no, or rather little hope, that our ship would continue to sail. 

Kylie had to leave Encantadia because of her pregnancy, and we were all so down, dahil alam naman nating nandun na eh, nandun na sana, but God had other plans for her, Ruru and this fandom. 

As a Kyru fan and a fic writer as well, I wanted to cheer up my fellow fans. I wanted to create an alternate universe where we could all be happy because Kylie and Ruru, the "loves of our life" found true love and genuine happiness in one another. 

From it's humble beginnings, "You" has now gained a strong and consistent following, and truth be told, I am super overwhelmed and thankful for the support you guys have been showing me. 

Your comments and the way you guys are so emotionally invested in this story, are what keeps me going. It motivates me to think of even better storylines because you guys are worth it. So, so worth it

Now as "You" approaches its final chapter, I am still deciding as to whether or not, it should get a second book and I'll need your help deciding on this matter. As my readers, I want to get your opinion on this. 

If ever I do decide to give "You" a second book, what other storylines do you want me to write? What other characters should I introduce and what will be their back story? 

Tell me your thoughts below or feel free to tweet me @annamacarena on Twitter, using the hashtag #KyruYOU. 

Looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions, guys! Remember, sa inyo nakasalalay ang fate ng fic na 'to. 

Mwah!

- Annette 

Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें