Drop Dead

Will presses his lips against Robin's once again.

'That was the last one', he decides.

But Robin pulls him back in for one more.

'That was the last one', Robin ads.

And they smile at each other, before Will turns to his task. The wall. The brown, soft sand, meters high obstacle, that's keeping everyone from their normal existence. Today will be the final day that's the case.

Will breaths in deeply, focusses.
No mistakes can be made now.

With his mind at his mother he digs a hole in the sand with his fingers. And kicks another with his feet. A start to stand in. He digs hole after hole, first for his hands, than using them to stand in. But it's a killing job. And his arms muscles are under a shitload of pressure after only rising six meters or so.

But Will imagines his mother waiting for him on the couch.

seven meters

Cup of tea in one hand, the remote control in the other.

eight meters

Turning to him, putting on big eyes, a tear stinging the corner of her left twinkly eye.

nine meters

Her read locks jumping in the air as she runs up to him and her arms surround his body.

ten meters

Her warmth making him feel safe, and her parfume that smells like home.

eleven meters

How they will settle down on the couch and eat hot popcorn floating in a sea of butter and salt.

Twelve meters

How he will sip hot coffee...

A drink for a real man.

Just as Will is digging his hand into the sand to get up to thirteen meters, his mind switches to his father. The coffee. The time they saw each other again in the Pit. And how he caused Will to see way to many people die and suffer.

And in that second of quick flashbacks, his foot slips in the soft sand. And flies through the sky. And one foot is not enough to keep his entire body up against the wall.

It takes only one second to slip away.

Ten meters...

seven meters...

four meters....

''This is what real man drink son. Not beer, not water but coffee.''

Well guess what papa. I drank blood and ate human flesh. What am I now?

#########

THE END

Not every story has a happy ending or a winning hero.
This hero just fell his way to death.
So that's the prove.

I hope you enjoyed and ship Will and Robin...

'CAUSE I DO AND I MADE THEM UP!

Anyways, I have more stories upcoming and enough on the rest of my page to check out.
Do if you want, do if you don't😄

Thanks for reading "Dirt".

BYEEEEE