Chapter 8: Realizations

Nico was kissing me.

      That was my only thought as it happened. Here I was in the living room of my mom's apartment, being kissed by Nico. Then something hit me. I was kissing him back. It was light and tentative, but definitely kissing.

      Finally, after what seemed like forever, Nico broke away. He had this look of absolute horror. I glanced over at my parents warily. Somehow, they were still kissing so they didn't see anything. I let out a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding and turned back to Nico.

      He was scrambling toward the darkest corner in the room. I immediately knew what he was trying to do. I tackled him to the ground and pinned his arms above his head.

      "Don't you dare leave me Di Angelo. I've been worrying myslf over you for three months. You have only been back for so long and I've missed you. Please stay?" my voice dropped on the last sentence.

      Nico's eyes were wide, a red tinge to his cheeks. He tried to wiggle out of my grasp, but that just created friction down there. I looked down and realized I was practically straddling the poor kid. I felt my own cheeks heat up, the heat going all the way up to my ears. Nico and I stared at each other for a bit until I heard a cough from behind us.

      "Um... are we interrupting anything?" I jumped ten feet in the air. I swiveled my head to look at my mom. She had her hands on her hips, a playful smirk plastered on her face.

      My face warmed up farther. I was certain I was redder than Apollo's sacred cows. "I err um... no..." Wow. Don't I have a way with words.

      I got off of Nico and helped him up. I kept grabbing his hand even as he tried to break free. Looking back at my mom and Paul, I told my mom, "Hey, we'll be right back."

      My mother smiled a devilish grin. "Try not to be too loud boys."

      Nico choked on air. I looked at him with a look of worry. Once Nico finally regained his composure, I dragged him to my room and slammed the door.

      I turned around and looked at Nico. One of us let out a sigh, though I'm not sure who. I tried to clear my head from all that I was feeling. So many emotions flitted through me. Confusion, glee, frustration, and something else. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Nico-"

      "I'm sorry!" he blurted out, cutting me off. "I didn't mean to! It was... I just... Percy, I know this is wrong, but I lo- erm like you. And not in the normal way. I can't get over how your green eyes sparkle when you laugh, or how you actually make me feel welcome. Or even how you always give me butterflies when-"

      Before I knew it, I had Nico pinned down on my bed. I was kissing him like I had never kissed anyone. I had my eyes shut, one hand wrapping subconsciously behind Nico's neck.

      I snuck a peek at his face. His eyes were shut tightly, face painted a delicious shade of pink. I took a risk and softly bit at Nico's full bottom lip.

      The small boy under me meweled. Meweled! A new feeling went through my entire being. It kind of felt like an electric shock. I now knew that I liked Nico. I liked him back. Though I may not love him like he so obviously was gonna say, I liked him.

      I finally broke away from Nico. Said boy was a panting, blushing mess below me. I smirked lightly before attacking his lips again.

      This time, I managed to slip my tongue into his mouth. Nico moaned lowly. The sound was lovely music to my ears. I let out a few moans of my own, especially when Nico sucked on my tongue.

      The kiss was rushed, sloppy, and wonderful. We could kiss like this forever and I wouldn't mind. We neer broke for more than a couple of seconds, and that was only for air. In the background, I vaguely heard my mother talking with someone. Someone female. My train of thought was brokeb when Nico ground his hips up with mine.

      He finally broke for air. Without missing a beat, I moved my lips down his jaw, his neck, his collar-bone, and back up. I desperately searched for his sweet spot, all the while grinding our hips together. The door to the bedroom creaked open quietly, but I didn't pay it attention. I had finally found Nico's sweet spot and was too busy marking him with a love bite.

      I broke away from the boy underneath me when a screeche sounded behind me.

      "YOU BROKE UP WITH ME FOR HIM!!!!"

      Shit... Annabeth...

    __*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *__

      An: hey my Homo Oreos! Sorry this is shorter than usual (if you even care) but ya, im just glad i got it up quicker than usual.