🌙 chapter 1🌕

Y/n  P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was relaxing in the park sitting on an oak tree. I felt the nice breeze fly by my face." aahh such a nice day" i said in relief. "Y/n!? Where are you?" A voiced called. I looked around and saw tails with an envelope in his hand. "Hey'a tails" i said in a good mood. " hey y/n i was wondering if you can come to my party tonight everyone's gonna be there!" said tails excitedly. "Oh even sonic?" "yeah!" tails said. "Well I'll meet ya there tails." i said ."great see you there!" he said as he flew away. I chuckled as i waved bye to tails as i walked home. I couldn't stop being excited for the party so I got my D/O/C ( device of choice) and listen to some music as i walk home.

~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~
I

got home and turned on the t.v to the news. I was getting ready until i heard the television say "BEWARE : a dark blue monster stalking around the city at night!". I thought to my self " a monster in a city at night?". I won't let that idea stuck on my mind so i got ready for the party, turned of the tv and was on my way tails house."alright lets do this!" i said walking my way to the party.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( ok guys that is the first chapter so i hope you will like so leave a vote,comment,and follow for more story updates later)