🌙chapter 3🌕

Y/n p.o.v

I got saved by the werehog that was on the news. He carefully placed me down and went back and destroying Dr.eggman. "oh my god rouge was right he was hot" i said surprisingly. "Hello there"said a pink fairy like creature. "AH! oh hello there" "hey im chip! Wants some chocolate?" he hands me a pice of chocolate.

" oh nice to meet you chip" i said as i ate the chocolate." hey i have to get home before that monster comes after me!" i said as i got up." a monster what monster?" " The Big monster guy that just saved me and placed me here probably to hurt me next!"

" ooohh you mean my friend so-"he got interrupted by a loud roar from the beast. I started to run home yelling" NOPE SCREW THIS IM OUT!" I kept running to my house and then i barged through my door and slammed it shut. I was catching my breath and i sigh in relief.

Werehog's p.o.v

I saved y/n from the dumb Dr.eggman bots but she seemed so scared. I was destroying all the robots until the did a doggy pile on Me and THE DUMB DOCTOR EGG HEAD WAS LAUGHING AT ME I GOT SO FURIOUS I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AND LET OUT A HUGE ROAR. I heard chip talking to her but then she ran away. " what happened?"

I asked. "She got scared because of your roar and she ran away thinking your going to harm her next." said chip . "why did i scared her?" i sighed. " well i know you didn't mean to sonic but i think she was scared of you because of this form." " i know chip i know" chip patted my back as i sat down looking at the sky.

The next day ...

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up with my hair all fuzzy. I sill thought about what happened last night so i took a shower, a fixed my hair and clothes and i cleaned up my house. I called everyone and told them "meet me at my house i got something to tell you guys". When i called sonic he took a long time to answer but i got through.

"hello?"said sonic he sound so cute ." hey sonic could you come over to my house i need to tell you and everyone something important". "Alright I'll meet you there y/n" he said before he hanged up. The main thing i was wondering is that why did he saved me?

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys that is chapter 3 and i hope you guys liked it so share,follow,comment, and vote for more. So see you guys later bye!