🌙 chapter 2 🌕

IT'S PARTY TIME🎉🎊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's. P.o.v

I walked up to the door and i knocked. A red creature answered the door "oh hey y/n you finally came!". "Heheh hey knuckles."he patted my back "hehe it's good to see you cmon everyone is at the back yard."he said as we went to the back yard. Everyone i known was there have fun and a drink of punch. EVEN SHADOW AND ROUGE WAS THERE! But instead sonic."Y/n ! Over here!"amy called  standing next to sticks and rouge. I walked over to them and sticks gave me a cup of punch. "Hey amy how are ya?"  "im doing really good what about you y/n? " good good a bit worried." i said. "What are you worried about y/n?" asked sticks. "Well in the news i heard about a monster roaming around the city." " oh you mean the werehog." said rouge. " A werehog? I asked. "Yeah it's been roaming around her for a few months." said sticks. "It's crazy that it goes only at night!" Amy said. " but the people who seen the beast said that he looked all strong and hot"said rouge sarcastically."really rouge?"i face palmed."hey y'all wanna dance?"called sally."YAAAAS" me and sticks yelled. And then a few hours later we were dancing the night off. But the main question was still in my head... Where's sonic? And who is this monster? A few more hours past by , everyone started to go home. I said bye to tails and everyone else. After that i was on my way home until The fat eggman showed up and surrounded me with his robots. I was able to destroy some but with out my w/o/c ( weapon of choice) i won't win this fight. Until a furry creature swinged by and caught me before the robots attacked. Now i know i am being saved by a werehog. I  wondered what will he do to me.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys that is chapter 2. I hope you guys will like it and make to share,follow,comment,and vote for more chapters later💛