🌙chapter 7🌕

Werehog p.o.v

"I have to check on y/n to make sure she is well." i said as im climbing and jumping across roofs." but sonic isn't she safe already?...she is at a hospital for Pete sake!" said chip following me. "I just wanted to make sure of it"i said as we made it to the roof of the hospital."ok we have to climb down" "Um alright "said chip as i climbed Down to y/n's window.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was reading the newspaper on the section CAUTION: werehog spotted in the city. I swear they made beast seem like a bad guy. TIK TIK TIK. I looked at the window and saw chip and beast. I smiled as i carefully get off the bed and hopped to the window and opened it for them. "Hey y/n" said beast as he hopped in."hey y/n i brought some chocolate for you " said chip as he gave me a chocolate bar.

"Heh thanks chip" i said as i got my crutches and placed the chocolate bar on the desk."so how is the thing doing" said beast as he pointed at my cast. "Oh this heh well it's going well i guess"i said as i hopped back on the bed. Beasty looked around the room curiously until he saw the book i was reading. "What's this" "oh its a book im reading its called beauty and the beast"i said as i hugged the book."oh that story "he said as he sat next to me.

"its a really nice story its about a girl meeting a beast that was mean at first but really kind actually."i said as i gave him the book.he held the book and looked away sad at one page. I glanced at the page and it was when the beast went out of control and scared the girl.

"Hey what's wrong?" "i don't like this part if the story" he said. "Oh well sorry i thought you will like it" " no no it's alright"he said as he placed his arm over me to a hug.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey guys sorry for the short chapter i will make new one soon and i hope you like the story so far and remember to vote,follow,comment,and share this chapter see you guys later bye bye 💛👍