🌙chapter 8 🌕

Y/n p.o.v
A few days later it was the day for meh to go to home. Tails and amy were planning a party for my return. I was in my room getting my stuff ready. Until i heard 3 knocks on the door." come in." i said as three hedgehogs walked in the room."y/n we have assign you Guardians or you could say "guards" to protect you and keep a good eye on you."said the doc as shadow,silver,and sonic lined up close to each other.

"oh" i said as i turned around in shock. They waved hello as i walked towards them with a suitcase. "Hey sonic,shadow,and.."you stood quiet as you saw silver."y/n?" "silver?" we both said . i hugged him in joy."omg its been a while how you been"i said as silver hugged me back."heh heh hey there y/n I've been doing good".

"Hehe that's good to hear ". "Ahem"said shadow."are we gonna go or just stay here hugging each other." said shadow as he crossed his arms. "Oh right"i said as i gave them luggage's. "Just take them down Stairs "i said as me and sonic watch them walk down stairs.

Shadow has to carry them as silver use his telekinesis to easily hold the boxes. "Well lets go "said sonic as he carried me down the stairs past the others. I was blushing red as he carried me down. "Ok that's enough"i said as sonic put me down on the hood of my v/o/c (vehicle of choice).

"finally"said shadow as he and silver placed the luggage down. "Oh yeah guys i have one thing for you to do." i said with a smirk. "Well what is it"said shadow. " can you destroy those luggages for me please" "wait why will we do that?"asked silver. "Um look in them and find out"said sonic as he pointed at them. Shadow opened it and read a note inside it. "Sike i made you carried it for nada " said shadow as he crushed the note.

Me ,Sonic And silver started laughing as shadow destroyed all the luggage in rage and embarrassment."hahahah oh my gosh hehe ok ok lets get in the car" i said as i got the keys out of my pocket.

Few hours later..
I was in my room reading a comic until i found out it was 6 a clock. Oh no.  beast! i need to see him! But how am i gonna past my guards. I walked past by silver which is a sleep,there is no sign of shadow or Sonic. I was tip toeing to the door with my sweater until.  "Where are you going?" said shadow as i was about to open the door. "Umm no where" "then why do you have your sweater?"  "because it's cold" "and why are your shoes on?" "because i can?" "... Your going out aren't you?" "n-no" i lied. "Stop lieing "

"Can i just go out by myself ! Jeez!" "You can't!...just like the doc said we need to be with you at all times" "but-"   "no buts... now get your self back to your room" "you can't boss me around!" "yes i can i am the leader of this team and i am only doing this to protect you!" "OH LIKE HOW YOU DID TO MARIA ?!" i covered my mouth after i realized what i said.

Shadow stood quiet in shock. I quickly open the door and started to run to the forest. I ran into chip as i was running. "Hey chip"i said as i stopped. "Why were you running?" "because i wanted to be here early "i lied. "Oh alright"he said as we started to walk to the mansion.

"Wow y/n that's a lot to take in " "i know and i bet if i go back ill get in Trouble." i said as i walked up to the door. The door opened and beast was on the other side. "Beast!" "y/n!" we hugged in relief that we get see each other.
"Im sorry that i took so long." i said as tears started to appear in my eyes. "Hey hey im here no need to cry"he said as he wiped my tears away placing his paw on my cheek. I blushed red as i looked deep into his emerald green eyes. "You never have to worry about me...I will always be with you " " i hope so it's just that im worried about you" "no need ...if you need me ill be there...you won't see me like this but as some thing else" he said as he lean his head towards mine.  I leaned towards his but before we were about to kiss. My phone went off. I checked who it is and it was silver.

I answered the call "yello?" "hey y/n " you should be getting back to the house right now" "why should i?"  "well because shadow is getting rage and sad about what you said to him about... you know who" "oh well ill be on my way" "alright please hurry" i hanged up as i got stepped away from beast. "What is it?" "oh it's just shadow having a break down" "oh that faker". At that moment i got surprised only sonic will say he is a faker.

He stood quiet after that "well see you soon y/n" "well alright bye"i said as i kissed his furry cheek. We both blushed before i left. I knew from that moment we were meant to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok guys that's chapter 8 i hope you like it so far and make sure to share,vote,follow,and comment for more! See you guys later BYE!