🌙chapter 6🌕

Werehog p.o.v

It was almost morning. I needed to get y/n back home before​ i transform back. Good thing she fell asleep so she won't see me turn back to who i really am. We made it to her house i laid her on the couch she was bleeding alot so i used a small​ towel from the bathroom and wrapped her leg to stop the bleeding. "There that should do it " "sonic we need to call a doctor "said chip worried.

"Hmm" i looked outside as the sun was rising. Before i was about to turn back i looked at y/n. "B-beast?" she said as she was asleep. I put my hand on her cheek whispered " see you soon". She smiled as i walked back and transform​ back to hedgehog.

I looked at y/n and get a phone on tails."tails come quick y/n has a bad injury!" i said pretended to be scared. "I got it I'll be on my way"said tails as he hanged up."heh "i said as i sat next to y/n.

A few hours later...

The ambulance arrived. Everyone on the block was out of their house seeing what's going on. Tails,amy,knuckles,sticks,rouge, and everyone else was there ...worried.
The medics came inside and placed y/n on those bed things. I followed them holding her hand. "Its gonna be alright y/n" i said. "Sir you need to stay back we need to take her to the hospital"one of the medics said as they push me back. "No i have to be next to her!" i yelled in fear.

"Sir she's going to be alright!" "SONIC STOP"said knuckles as he hold me back."no y/n" i said as i saw y/n in the ambulance as they closed the door. It was my fault if she was like this. MINE! "I GOTTA MAKE SURE SHE'S OK "i yelled as i got out of knuckles grip. "Sonic CHILL OUT she is going to be ok" yelled amy as she grabbed my hand.

I looked at the ambulance as it drove away as i fell on my knees in guilt. "Im sorry"i said to my self before i walked back to the others. "Please have mercy on her "i prayed as i walked back to tails house with everyone else worried about y/n.

Later...

Everyone was waiting for tails so he can tell us when we can visit y/n. I walked around in a circle waiting and worried. Tails walked in the room. Everyone stood up. "So? "Asked amy "can we see her?". "they said ... " "yes we can see her now "said tails as he smiled a bit."good see you guys there "i said before i dashed to the hospital.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up in a room. I looked around to see where i am. Then i realized that i was at the hospital. I looked at my broken leg."oh wow that's bad"i said to my self. I looked out the window and saw alot of cars.

Then i saw a blue blur ran by them. IT WAS SONIC. I smiled that he and the others came. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said. Sonic open the door."sonic!"i said in relief. He gave me a hug in tears. "I thought i lost you" he said. "I'm alright sonic I'm here" as i put my hand on his cheek wiping his tears away. "I begged chaos to have mercy on you"he said as i blush. "Heh thank you sonic "i said. Everyone came and asked if i was fine and we play,made jokes,play around.

The main thing was stuck in my mind. how is beast? Rouge Can tell something is up. She whispered something to amy and the other girls. "Alright boys it's girl time get out"said sticks as she pushed the guys out. "Heheh really? now? "i said. "Yeah now "said rouge with a grin.

"Yeah now lets talk just us girls." said sally. "Yeah "said sticks."ok y/n how did you injured your leg this bad?" asked amy. "Hehehe​ well it's a long story" i said as i scratch behind my head. "Let me guess it was the werehog was it?"said rouge.

"W-what no"i lied as i blushed​ red. "Then why do you keep looking out side by the window?" asked sally. "Well he is kind of a reason why im like this " i said nervously. "Wait hold on.... so your saying that you were saved and injured by this werehog" said amy. "Well yeah i supposed" i said. "Oh my god girls she has a crush on the Werehog!"said amy. It stood quiet for about 3 second until THEY FANGIRL AS LOUD AS HEll. I Covered my ears when they did.

"Oh my chaos y/n you are so lucky" said rouge. "How am i lucky rouge?" i said sarcastically. "Well you got a rip guy , he is sexy and he saved your life so yeah that's why"she said. She does have a point he is all of those things. "So when are you gonna see him?"asked sticks. "I. Uh i don't know yet because he doesn't like coming out during the day. "Aww". said sticks. "Its alright sticks im sure that we will all get to meet the monster." said sally. "Don't call him a monster call him beast ." i said.

"I knew it you do like him !"said rouge. I blushed red. "Ok i think it's time for us to go girls "said amy."yeah y/n need some rest after the whole incident." said sally. "Bye guys see you later." i said as i seen them go. It is nice to have the girls over. But rouge was right i do have a crush on beast. I hope he does too

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok guys that was chapter 6 sorry if it took long but i hope you guys will like ,share,follow and comment below for more. BYE💛