🌙chapter 14🌕

We were left off With Y/N Yelling at Sonic as she has finally found out the horrid truth of the werehog!

(Warning some strong language and themes in this chapter)

Y/N P.O.V——-

I was filled with rage as alll this time ....sonic was the werehog...and he kept it a secret all this time. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND SONIC!!.....AND NOW THIS BULL SHIT!!!". "Y/N Please....let me explain!" Sonic replied as he tried to get close towards me.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!....YOU EXPLAINED ENOUGH SONIC.....NOW IM NOT SURE TO EVEN TRUST YOU ANYMORE!..." you yelled as tears flowed down. "I thought...you were different....but now I realize how stupid I was for thinking of us...together...it was too soon...and now it's too late for apologies...." you got up and started to head towards the door.

Sonic then stretched his hand out and grabbed me and pulled me away from the door. "Y/N Wait!" He pulled closer to him but you're not gonna fall for that joke again.  You bit his hand as he lets you go. "ENOUGH sonic....I need to be away from....this...for a while" you pointed at him.

"I'm sorry sonic...but...I need so time to breath form all of this....Good bye sonic and tell chip I said bye too..." you walked out of the door and closed it shut behind you as you started to walk your way back home.

You then started to hear Familiar voices as shadow and silver was calling out to you. "Shadow!....Silver!!"you killed out as you started to run towards their voices. "Y/N!!"Silver Called out as he was flying towards you.

"SILVER!!"You opened your arms as he tackled hug you to the ground."Oh man how I missed you!" You smiled as Silver hugged you and spin you around tight. "And thank Chaos your Alright!" He chuckled as he put you down. "You alright?! Where did you go? What happened?!.....and where's sonic?" He asked as you sighed.

"Oh ...sonic left....and I don't feel like seeing him right now...." you answered as Silver had a worried face. "Oh ...I guess something bad happen between you guys....it's fine...you can tell me when you want to....but first we better g-" He got interrupted as shadow dashed to a halt at us. "Y/N...You're-safe!" He said as looked back at silver "let's head back now...it's getting dark out and we need rest..."he ordered.

"But what about sonic?" Silver asked as I replied "Sonic...will be fine on. His own....I just want to go home...besides we deserve the rest...". Shadow nodded in agreement. "Agreed ...now lets go" shadow ordered as we started to dash our way back home.

When we made it back to my home I took a bath and refreshed up as it went to my room. I lied down as it sink into the comfort of my pillows. "Finally home..."you sighed in relief as you got comfortable. Then you heard knocking on your doors. "What is it?" You Called out as it was Silver who replied.

"Hey...Y/N You're feeling Alright?" He asked as he didn't open the door. "Yeha I'm good ...thanks Silver...." you replied. " Alright ...I'll be in the living room watching tv...call me if ya need anything alright?" He asked. "Okay Silver..." you replied as you were getting tired. "Alright I'll let you rest now" Silver said as he walked back down to the living room and watch the news.

You fell asleep as Silver watch the news as it was talking about the sightings of the were hog. It talked about the weird noises and howls people have heard during the night.. "Who is this werehog?..." Silver paused the news at the Leaked Image Of it. Shadow walked in from the kitchen with a bottle of water. "What are you doing?" He asked as Silver replied "Does this thing of the were hog...give you and weird vibes shadow?".

Shadow stayed silent as started thinking "well....now I see similarities of the were hog...but I can't be certain about it..." said silver a she scratched his chin. "What are you talking about?" Asked shadow. "Think about it shadow...This thing only comes out at night...no reports of it in the day and to sightings of it during the afternoon.....and Sonic is only seen during the day but not at late at night"said silver as he pointed at the time.

"Also at the party...he suddenly started to gain more strength and his fur started to change texture....Also his eyes...when he got mad his eyes had a darker glow towards them....."  Said shadow a she started to pace around.

"And now Y/N doesn't want to see sonic all of a sudden....and they went into the woods..at night...and...oh my word.." silver looked at shadow as they both looked back at eachother.

"Do you think?..." silver asked. "I makes sense..Sonic is the WereHog ..." shadow said as he clutched his fists. "We need to find him...and make him explain the meaning of all of this" shadow claimed as Silver nodded his head with agreement.

"Tomorrow...we have to find sonic and ask him about all of this for An explanation" Claimed Silver. "Agreed....Tomorrow...The were hog...will be no more..." Said shadow as his eyes glowed red with rage.

To Be Continued...

—————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry for the long break but I hoped you guys like this Chapter and sorry if it's rusty I haven't did this in a while but I hope you all enjoyed it! And make sure to vote and comments your thoughts of what might happen next!

See ya later!!