🌙chapter 9🌕

Y/n p.o.v
I was on my way home as i heard a large bang from my house. "Oh no "i said as i ran to the front door and open the door to see shadow floating in the air trying to get loose from silver's grip. Shadow looked at me in tears "YOU! You don't know what i tried to do so i can save her!"he said sobbing."silver let him down" "are you sure y/n?" "just do it" "well alright"said silver as he gently laid shadow down.

I walked up to his as he was crying on his knees. He looked at me with sadness and tears in his eyes. I went on my knees and gave him a hug."I'm so sorry shadow ....i know how much she meant to you i just got so mad" "no no its alright i just ... I just want you to be safe" he said as he hugged me back. I never thought that shadow will get like this does he love me? But what about beast? Oh i have to much in my head i need some sleep. I clawed to my bed and with my last thought of beast.

Werehogs p.o.v

I swing across the trees in joy and cheer."oh wasn't that great hahaha​" "woah sonic hold on "said chip as he tried to catch up to me. "Hahahaha i cant stop i just feel so up "i said as i lunged myself to the air. I howl in cheer that y/n likes me! "But sonic when are you gonna tell her the real you" said chip as he was getting his breath.

"Oh yeah soon I'll tell her " i said as i look at the sun rise. "Well i better go to the house see you later chip"i said as i high five him and swing my way to y/n house. I saw her in bed sleeping like an angel. I walked my way to the front door and ring the door bell. "Silver open the door "i said as he opened it. "Oh hey sonic you missed out last night" he said as i walked in. "I did ?" "yeah where were you?" "um i was out" "doing what?" "on patrol?" "hmm well alright" i sighed in relief that he believed it.
"Ok ill go and wake y/n" i said as i walked up stairs to her room. I open the door to see her peacefully sleeping. I sat next to her waiting for her to wake up.

Y/n p.o.v
I woke up seeing sonic adorable face
Looking at me. "Hey there beautiful" he said with a grin. "Heh hey there sonic" i said as i poked his nose. He blushed red as i got up. "Umm l-lets go downstairs s-shall we?" "alright " i said as we walked down to the kitchen.

"Oh hey y/n i made pancakes" said silver with a adorable smile."aww thanks silver"i said as i took my seat with sonic. " hey there faker"said Sonic as shadow walked in the kitchen rubbing his eyes. At that moment i remember beast when he said that. I wonder if he and beast know each other. "Oh don't start so early" said shadow as he took his seat and started eating. We all started to eat those yummy pancakes.

When we were done i thanked silver and started to clean the dishes. When everyone​ was out of the kitchen i decide to play with la BUBBLES. "heh you really like bubbles "said sonic as he stands next to me. "yeah what's wrong with bubbles?" I said as I wet him."ah no hahaha "he said as he said as tried to covered his face from the splash.

i tossed him a towel so he can dry himself up."go and dry your self up you silly hedgehog "I said as I dried my hands. "OK OK alright "he said as he cleaned his face. I still thinking of beast because of yesterday. "y/n? you OK? " asked sonic."yeah yeah I'm alright I'm just thinking of someone "I said in a smile.

Sonics P. O. V

I can tell y/n was thinking of my "wolf" form. She look so cute when she is like that but how am I gonna tell her that I'm beast. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I answered the door and saw tails. "oh hey tails" "hey sonic can I come In? " "yeah sure"i said as I let tails in the house.

"oh hey tails long time no see "y/n said as she walked out of the kitchen. "oh y/n good to see you I bet your leg is feeling much better " "it sure is "y/n said. "well that's great to hear so will you guys come to the party? " tails asked as he gave us the invitations. "a party?" asked silver when he held the invite. "oh right silver you should join us! "said y/n . "yeah you should join us"i suggested. "well alright I'll go" silver said. "yes! " I said as I patted him on the back.

"Hehehe​ alright I'll see you guys there " tails said as he waved bye and left. "hey the party is tonight "said shadow as he read it. Tonight oh no I transform every night well I'll try my best to control the transformation. "well I better get ready "said y/n as she ran upstairs. I just can't help it that she is just to cute.

Y/n p.o.v

OK this is gonna be Silver's first party. EEEE I am just so excited.
I got my favorite t-shirt and jeans with some new shoes. But wait a second it's at night and beast I can't just ditch him. I hope I'll still get to meet him soon after the party. Also I wonder if sonic and beast are maybe just maybe know each other I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OK guys that was chapter 9 I hope you guys like it and make sure to follow,comment,vote,and share for more. See you guys soon.💜