🌙chapter 10🌕

Y/n p.o.v

OK time for the party I picked out a nice outfit for the party.

I walked to the living room where silver and shadow was already dressed up for the party

silver:

Shadow :

Shadow :

"wow Finally I get to see the grump all dressed up heheh"i said as shadow blushed a bit

"wow Finally I get to see the grump all dressed up heheh"i said as shadow blushed a bit . "wow y/n you look nice for the party" said silver as he dusted off his shirt. "well you look nice too "I complimented back. "anyway where is that blue blur of a hedgehog? " asked shadow. "oh yeah sonic went to his house to get dressed up he said that he'll meet us there "said silver.

"oh well I hope that he will make it" You sighed. "alright let's go to this dumb party "said shadow not interested. "cmon shadow let's go! " I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the car. I sat on the passenger seat and silver sits in the back as shadow sat and clicked his seatbelt on. "alright buckle up" said shadow as he grin.

I buckled up quickly as silver said "wait what?! ". Before he can continue to talk shadow stomped down on the gas pedal. We were going lightning fast! "HOLY DAM SHADOW WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A- "shadow stopped and silver hit his head. "oops I guess we're here and next time silver wear your seatbelt please " said shadow as he got out the car. I got out as silver stood up all dizzy."o-ok let's go to the party jeez" said silver we walked to the door. Shadow rolled his eyes and knocks at the door. Rouge open the door wearing something sexy as always."hey look who finally came to the party! "said rouge as she open the door to let us in.

"hey rouge" I said as she closed the door."WOAH is this a party or a convention ? it's huge! " said silver as he looks around rouges mansion. "yeah I like big places and it's looks "said rouge as she flew to the party room. We followed her and said hi to everyone. I talked to Amy and sticks for a while as knuckles and tails tall to silver. "so y/n how is it with you know who? " asked Amy. "yeah tell us "said sticks excited. "OK well me and beast well almost kissed a the last time we hang out " I said as I scratched my head.

"no way you and him almost kissed! " said Amy. "Ooohhh I wonder if sonic will be jealous " said sticks. "well i know sonic and he might be jealous " I said to stick. "by the way where is that hedgehog ?" asked Amy. "well I don't know actually silver said that he was getting ready then he'll meet us here" I said. "I hope he's ok" said Amy. We have nothing to worry about it's sonic were talking about he can handle himself " said sticks. "why are you girls talking about that blue faker" said shadow as he walked towards us.

"stop calling him that shadow" I said as I drink some punch. I felt shadows hand grab my waist and pulled me towards him."also since he is away I can finally get a chance to hang out with you " said shadow as he grins. "uhhhh" I said before I heard a door got kicked open. Me and shadow looked in shocked. "hey do you think I'll miss this party! " said sonic as he walked up to us. "oh hello faker" said shadow as i felt his grip getting tighter. "... Shadow " he said as he saw his hand on my waist.

Sonics p.o.v
Why does he has his dirty paws on my y/n. I started growl at shadow. "hey sonic are you alright? " asked y/n. "huh? Oh yeah I'm alright " I said. I can't let out my other form and I do need to be careful especially around y/n. "you look nice y/n" I complimented. she giggled "oh sonic you look lovely too" she said as she walks out of shadows grip.

(here is what sonic is wearing)

I sighed in relief that I made it to the party with out transforming yet

I sighed in relief that I made it to the party with out transforming yet ...I soon need to leave this party tho."hey uh y/n do you want some drinks? " I asked. She smiled "oh yes Im a bit thirsty". I blushed red when she smiled. I was making my way back with the drinks until I saw that faker next to y/n with the drinks already. AND WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?! WHY IS SHE LAUGHING?! WITH THAT FAKER?!

I got so mad and jealous I crushed the two glass drinks in my hands. It grew quiet everyone looked at me. "stay away from her shadow I mean it" I said in anger. "or what!" said shadow as he walked away from her. "I'll turn you into the world ugliest hedgehog "I growled. In a split second me and shadow started to fight and wrestle as everyone backed up. We started to throw punches and spin dash to each other.

"haha your so weak sonic you won't ever protect y/n "said shadow. That's when I snapped. I closed my eyes and when I open them I was in my werehog mode.(OK imagine sonic closing his eyes and when he opens then his eyes are darker green and no he is not a Werehog he has the strength of it) I grabbed shadow and threw him on to the ground. Right when we were gonna continue knuckles and silver held us apart. "let's me at him " said shadow. "WOAH shadow calm down " said y/n as she stood I'm between us. "It's not my fault he started it" said shadow as he pointed at me. "WELL NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF OF Y/N"i yelled in anger. "ENOUGH! " yelled y/n as she silence me and shadow. "you two in the car now! " ordered y/n as me And shadow walk our way out of the party waiting next to the car. I could hear her voice saying sorry to rouge, tails, and Amy.

~

~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~

I saw y/n and silver walk out and I stood quiet as I felt fur started to grow. Oh no it's starting. Y/n sit in the driver seat as silver sit In the passenger seat and me and shadow sat in the back. As we got home I was the first one to say "sorry"."she sigh "why did you do that? " she asked. "shadow stood quiet as he glanced at me as he walked up stairs with silver. "because I ..." "you what? " she asked. "because I care about you"i said sadly as I looked Down. she stood quiet and hugged me.

I hugged back as she said "I'm sorry I got mad earlier I just wanted to have a good time and shadow he he- ". "shhh it's alright I know you didn't want that faker but I'm sorry I let out my anger. "I interrupted her as my fur grew more. "sonic why are you so fluffy? " she asked. CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THE TRANSFORMATION ITS PAST 8:00. "I uh have to go " I said as I rushed out of the house.

Y/n p.o.v

Sonic quickly left the house. "wait sonic! " I yelled as i went outside he was gone in a flash. I couldn't help but think that is he hiding something from me?

To be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK guys that was chapter 10 sorry for the wait I have school next week new chapters might come late I hope you guys like it if you do make sure to like, follow, comment, and vote for more chapters and stories and I'll see all you dudes next time! Bye bye!