🌙chapter 12🌕

You were still in his arms after you guys had your first kiss. You hugged and placed your face into his fluffy,buff,and warm chest." So fluffy" you said to your self as you slowly closed your eyes drifting off to sleep.

Werehog's p.o.v

I felt y/n's head on my chest as I started to blush red. She was so close to me that I didn't even know what to do! Then when she said I was fluffy. I thought that she must've been comfortable. I picked her up when she was asleep then took her to a room in stairs. I laid her on top of the bed and she looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I smiled as I looked down at her.

"Hey Sonic what are you doi-" I quickly cover Chip's mouth and shushed him up." Shhh Chip keep It down she is asleep" I whispered." Oh well sorry it's not my fault you guy's left me alone in this huge place!?"he replied with a bit of sass.

"Well sorry it's not my fault that she fell asleep on me!" I talked back as I heard y/n whimper my name. "S-sonic .... I'm sorry" she said as her face was scared. I could tell she was having a sad dream but about...me?

Chip decided to leave us alone as he flew out the room and closed the door. I sigh in relief that I have privacy with y/n. I lays down next to her face to face. I placed my hand on her cheek as I watch her sleep. She calmed down as soon as she felt my hand. She purred as I see a little smile appear." It's ok y/n I'm here no need to be sad " I whispered to her as I slowly fell asleep."I'll always be here for you " I finally said before I fell asleep.

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up saying "beast?" As I fully open my eyes and found my self in my room. I was confused because the last thing I remember is falling asleep with..beast. I blush red when I remembered that we had our first kiss?! Oh my I really enjoyed it so much but if only I could see him again. I sighed as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said as I sat up on my bed.

It was Sonic he opened the door as he said " hey there ~ you missed me" he said with a smirk. You giggled as I fixed my hair "yeah I did". You soon realized that Sonic had a bandage on the same leg that beast had. "Hey Sonic how did you get that cut on your leg?" You asked as Sonic stutter a bit.

Sonic was thinking of how to tell you that he had a major battle with eggman in his werehog form.
" Well I got in a big fight with egghead and I got hit" he said as he shooked his leg a bit. "But no need to worry I uh " he blushed a bit as he said " had someone special to me heal it". As soon as you heard that you sighed in relief. "Phew that good I bet that person must be very kind to you" you said to him as you walked up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder.

Sonic was shocked, relief and a bit guilty because you still don't know that your his special person.

"Yeah they sure are" Sonic said as he turned around and followed you down stairs."hey y/n! Come and sit down your food is getting cold" said silver with a smile as he placed waffles on the table. "Thank you silver" you said as you sat down and begin to eat.

Sonic was about to sit down and join you until " hey Sonic heads up! " yelled silver as he tossed five waffles in the air. "I got it " he said as he ran around the kitchen and caught four of them. "Got it all four of them!" Said Sonic. "Uh Sonic" you snicker as you pointed behind sonic. "What?" He as as he turned around and saw a waffle on shadow head.

You and silver started to laugh and Sonic try not to laugh as Shadow took off the waffle."silver you need to stop acting like a fool especially today" he said as he took a bite of the waffle. "Why today?" asked Sonic as eats some waffles.

"Well today we're going to spy on eggman to see what is he up to" said silver. "Oh hell yeah! Finally some danger!" Said Sonic as he popped His knuckles. " Nice so how are we going to do this?" You said as you got excited." Alright here is the plan" said shadow as he started to explain.

. . .

It was dark as the night sky. You And the three S's are outside of eggmans lair. Shadow quietly sneak towards the entrance shooting all of the cameras." Wow I think we have Deadshot in our team" said Sonic as Shadow rolled his eyes. Silver quickly open a way for us in with his telepathic thought waves. ( Sorry I don't know what there called). You all sneak in and it is your part now. You all split up in different directions. Your the one who has to go through the computer data."ok y/n we'll be your guard now go and get to the computer to stop eggman" said shadow."you got this" said sonic." And if you need anything I asked tails to place a mic in all of our gloves ...so if you need help just gives us a call" said silver as they all teleport away.

The next 30 minutes You were getting all the data until you heard the alarm went off. You started to run as you said "GUYS WHO SET OF THE ALARM?!" You said as it was difficult to get out. "That might if be my fault I was fighting bots then one of them had an alarm" said sonic through the mic. "Sonic!" Said shadow, silver, and you Angery. "You can't do one job faker!" Said shadow."shut up" said sonic.

"Guys !? We kinda have a bigger problem then that!" Said silver."what is it silver?" asked sonic." Y/n? Are ok!?" Said silver.

"Ho ho ho ! Sorry but your precious friend cannot answer right now!" A familiar voice said.

"EGGMAN!" They all said as eggman laugh."well Good bye! Suckers!" Said eggman as suddenly there was an explosion. Luckily all three got out but one didn't.

You were gagged and tied up as robotic place back your mic." Don't worry my dear you will be free soon but I need you for something...lets say it's gonna be monster of a plan" he said as he started to laugh evily.

To be continued...