🌙 chapter 4 🌕

Y/n's p.O.v
i was in my room fixing my hair until the doorbell​ rang. i ran down stairs and answered the door.

"hey y/n am i late?" asked amy.
"nah your actually the first one here" i said as I closed the door .

"well what's this thing about?

"you will have to wait for everyone​ else so you can know" i answered nervously​.

A few hours later everyone was here ." so what's up y/n? " asked rouge.
" well everyone i got some crazy news to tell you."
"what is it ? "asked sonic.
"i was saved by the ...."
"the what  y/n?"  asked tails.
"the werehog last night he saved me"
"WHAT?!?" yelled everyone​. sonic stood quiet in shock. " the werehog saved your life​ from that egg head?" asked sticks. I nodded "yeah and i meet a new friend". "who is this friend ?" asked knuckles​ . " His name  is chip he is a fairy-like​ creature"i said as i describe his size with my hands "he is like this small"

. "so did you thought this werehog is idk "hot" i supposed​" said​ rouge grinning​. I blushed "w-well maybe" i said .the girls freaked out and the guys are shocked. Sonic blushed a bit after that. A few hours later everyone left and it was going to be sundown. So i decided to go for a walk listening to my music.

Later~

I was still listening to my music until i notice i was lost. "Dammit i lost track of where i am and where im going."i said to my self.  "Hey y/n !" said chip as he flew around me. "Hehe hey chip how are you?" i asked . " im doing fine heheh". Then suddenly it started raining alot. " oh great " i said covering my head. " hey me and my friend found this old mansion wanna join us?"chip asked.

"yeah sure anything for shelter heh" i said as we ran to the mansion. I opened the door and me and chip went in. "Wow not a bad place to stay" "y-yeah its a-alright." chip said scared. I walked to the living room where the fire place is lit up and there where 3 cups of coco. "Hmm where is this friend of yours?....i wanna meet him"i asked. "Oh Alright I'm going to be right back!" he said as he flew away.

I decided to drink a cup of coco because i could tell it might take a while to get his friend. About 5 minutes later i heard noises so i decided to look around the mansion until i heard a loud shout of pain from up stairs. I quickly Ran up stairs and saw 2 ghosts flying away in fear with cameras in their hands. I laughed a bit until i saw what they were afraid of. It was the werehog! And chip was right next to him. "Hey y/n this is my friend that i wanted you to meet."

To be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok guys that was chapter 4 and i hope you guys like it and make sure to share,follow,comment,and vote for more. See you guys later💛