Jungkook Imagine

"Stop that! Manahimik kayo!" Jungkook yelled. "Wag ninyo nang ibully si Y/N!" He said with a serious face.

Everyone stopped. Everyone became silent. "Tara. Y/N" pag-aya niya sayo. Sumunod ka naman as he held your hand and pulled you outsie the room.

"Wae!?" you yelled at him. "Pinagtanggol na nga kita, nagrereklamo ka pa." he said. "Well, I don't need your help. Di naman kita tinawag a tulungan mo ako o ipagtanggol mo ako diba? Its your choice not mine! Just leave me alone." you said as tears fell from your eyes.

He stared at you. You know he's saying something in his head right now but he just dont want you to hear that. How selfish.

You ran down the stairs, leaving Jungkook alone.

Your phone rang. Its Jimin, your bestfriend. But you're not in the mood to answer the call so you just ignored it.

"Hey." you heard a voice. You turned around to see who it was. Its Jungkook.

"What do you want?" you said as you wipe your tears away. "I need some time to be alone, please." you said.

"Look, I'm really sorry." he said looking into your eyes.

"You don't have to. "You said avoiding his eyes.

"Wait. Are you blushing?" he said smiling a bit. "I'm not." you denied.

"You are Y/N! Do you like me?" he just asked out of the blue.

"What kind of question is that?" you said. "Its a serious question from Jeon Jungkook. Now, I'll repeat, Do you like me?" he said moving one step towards you.

"I wont accept your apology."

"Do you like me?"

"Its just-"

"Do you like me?"

"You know-"

"Do you like me?"

"Yes! Are you happy now?" you said to make him stop.

Blush is visible in his cheeks. He's looking down on the floor.

"So, what now?" you said a bit confused.

"I knew that already. Weeks ago maybe." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" your eyes widened.

"Its Jimin. That small mochi told me." he smirked.

"I'm gonna kill him!" you said which make Jungkook laugh.

"Don't. I like you too though." he said walking closer to you.

"Are you sure?" you said with a confused face. "Well, Why would I defend you from all those bullies if I don't like you right?" he said.

"That makes sense. Well, Thank you. Jungkook." you blushed.

"It's nothing." he said. He put his hand on you cheek.

"No matter what happens, I'll be by you side. Don't show 'that face' in front of anyone else besides me. Don't go missing from e" he said looking deeply into your eyes.

"I love you." he said sincerely

"Wait. Is this official?" you said breaking ruining the romantic scene.

"It is." he said waiting for an answer.

"I love you too."

_ _ _

Its finally summer vacation!

Guess who got the "Most Responsible"?

QOTD:  What if I end this story after I finished 2 other requests?