Jimin Imagine

"Ya! Give me that book." Jimin commanded. "What?" you said because you diddn't hear it clearly. "GIVE ME THAT BOOK." hesaid word by word. You did what he said.

Jimin is you classmate. Well, you're partners in a project. You're both supposed to finish the project but you both decided to finish it tomorrow.

He's quite cute yet you're not sure if he's single of not. Plus, if he's interested in you, he should make the first move.

He's now sitting beside you while reading the book you handed him. "What are you doing?" you asked. "Reading. Isn't it obvious?" he said, not looking at you. "Arent you going home?" you asked him. "No. I'm gonna stayhere with you." he said, still not looking at you.

"Can I have somthing to drink?"

"What?"

"CAN I HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK?" he said loudly.

"Oh yes." you said as you stood up to get some drinks. "Why do I have to repeat everything to you?" you heard him mumble. "What?" you asked him trying not to laugh. "Really!?" he said. You can see that annoyed face of his. He makes you laugh even if he didn't intend to.

As soon as you got to the kitchen, you pulled some soda from the fridge."here." you said as you walk toward him. "Thanks." he said while reading.

"Why are you not looking at me?" you asked. "Cos you're ugly." he said with no facial expression. You stared at him like you're gonna stab him with a knife.

"Just kidding." he giggled. At last, he looked at you. "You're pretty." he said and smiled. You turned around to hide your red, blushy face from him.

"Shut up" you said. "Why? i know you liked it." he teased you. "Just read that ching-chong." you said as you sat beside him. "Ching Chong?" he laughed. :you're funny he added.

"BTW, let's finish our project tomorrow." he said out of the blue. "Where? here? Im my house again?" you asked. He nodded. "Why? Do you have any problem?" he asked you but you didn't hear it clearly. "What?" you turned to face him.

"I like you."he said. Your eyes widened. "What?"

"Don't make me say it twice. I know you heard it. And yes.. you heard it right." he smiled.

"You're cute. But I thought you have a girlfriend." you said turning your face on the other side. "YEs I do have." those words surpised you. You turned your head back at Jimin. "its you." you felt relieved by those words.

'Wait. Me?" you said. He giggled and nodded. "You looked so suprised." he laughed. "I'm not you're girlfriend Jimin." you said. "Stop playing hard to get, Y/N. Ilike you and ican feel that you ike me too." he said with sommuch confidence.

"I like you." he repeated. 'What?" you heard him but you just want to tease him. "Are you serious?" he said. You laughed. "I like you too. And I'm not serious, I'm your girlfriend.' you smiled. "My girlfriend." He repeated.

_ _ _ 

Ya'll! Happy Anniversary sa ating boys.. at sa atin na din. 

Sobrang konti lang no? I'll update tomorrow.

Hope you'll undestand. Bukas nalang!!

Dedicated to :