Taehyung Imagine

"Look its Taehyung!" your friend said. You saw taehyung at the cantee drinking . "Omo! He drinks so pretty!" your friend said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung is a cold-hearted guy who doesn't know how to communicate with others. He just know how to dance and ignore people. Well, he's the president of the dance club so he's famous. But still, you don't like him. Well, maybe. Just a little bit.

"Stop fangirling over him. He's just the president of the dance club. " you said. "Yeah. OUR dance club. I know you like him though." she said winking at you. "Shut up." you said and you saw Taehyung passing by.

"I think he heard that." your friend said. "Shut up." you said. but you're pretty sure he did.

The both of you head back to the dance room to practice. No one's there besides the both of you.

"You know what?" your friend said as she put her cap on. "What?" you looked at her.

"Taehyung is yours." your eyes widened. "I like Jungkook more that him. Jungkook talks to me." she said.

"I don't like Taehyung." you said. "Why? You two are compatible. A perfect couple!" she said.

"No. I said no." you insisted.

"Remember when the two of you played the role of Romeo and Juliet?" she laughed. "I don't wanna hear that. Please." you pleaded. She laughed. "Okay, okay. But I still know that you like Taehyung. I can smell it!" she said with so much happiness. "Okay. Just a lil bit."

Suddenly someone got out of the comfort room. "Practice is over. You can go." Its Taehyung. He put his jacket on. "Wait. So you're in the comfort room the whole time?" you asked. "No." you don't know if that's sarcasm but you are sure he heard that you like him. He got out of the room.

"So, he heard it all." your friend said when Taehyung finally got out of the room.

"And, I'm doomed." you said."I need to go home" you left.

* * *

"Its our rest day!" Its Friday!" your friend said. You don't have practice every Friday so there's a change that you won't see Taehyung today. You're still embarrased about what he heard yesterday.

"I need to go to the practice room." you said. "Why? Is Taehyung there?" she giggled. "No. I left my shirt there. Stay here. I'll be back." you said and left her.

As you were on your way to the practice room, you saw Jungkook passing by. He approached you. "Oh, Y/N are you okay?"

You nodded. "Yes I am. Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing. Uhm.. do you miss someone?" he asked. "None. Why?" he looked down.

"Where's your friend?" he asked.

"There." you pointed where your friend is.

" I like her." he said. "Go. She likes you too." you laughed as he ran to her.

As you got into the room, you opened the door. The lights are open as well as the AC.

You saw Taehyung sitting; staring at the floor.

"Uhm.. I'll just get my shirt." you said as you walked in and closed the door. He's still not make any movements.

"Are you okay? Do you miss someone?" finally! he talked.

"Why do you guys ask me that? Jungkook also asked if I'm okay and if I miss someone." you said as you grabbed you shirt on the chair near the mirror.

"I asked him to ask you." he said in a low voice. "Why?" you sat at the chair waiting or a answer but he didn't give you even a single word.

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Hey, Why?" he's not answering.

"Why?"

"DON'T COME IN MY DREAMS!" he said. He stood up.

You're frightened by his voice. You don't know what's wrong with him.

"You make me worried about you." a tear fell from his eyes.

"Wait- What? Don't uhm.." you don't know what to do.

"I thought it was real- that you died." tears kept falling from his eyes which make you cry too.

"But it was only a dream." he said. You wiped your tears.

"I like you Y/N. Please be mine." he said.

He held your hand. "Yes Kim Taeyhung. I don't have to say that I like you too cos you heard it yesterday." you laughed as you wipe his tears away.

"Wait- Yesterday? I'm not here. I was in the library after I saw you and your friend." your eyes widened. You can't breathe.

"I'm kidding. Yeah I heard it all." he said which made you relieved.

"I thought I was talking with a ghost yesterday. You-" you punched his chest softly. You both laughed.

Suddenly, the lights turned off.

_ _ _

"If you dream of someone, he/she's thinking of you/misses you." 

-someone I don't know

Special Mention: LyonaJeiah

QOTD: What's your plan this summer vacay?

A: Continue my K-training, Make more parts here in Bangtan Dictionary and continue my first story with my cute lil eonni sis JeonghAngelYoon . You guys can find us on MultiBeanGyu .