1-It's a Girl!

CASTELLO

* * *

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

"Room 204 needs more towels, Castello!" My boss shouted into the break room, interrupting my lunch with Mark.

I frowned, looking down at my uneaten pasta. Of course he did. The cazzo(fuck) in room 204 had me running my ass off the whole weekend he'd been locked away in his room: 204 needs soap, 204 needs towels, 204 needs toilet paper. What was this guys problem? He'd been here for exactly six days, and it had taken all of two to make me realize how bad of a week I was going to have.

"What's this guy's problem?" I grumbled as I stood to throw away my untouched food. Mark laughed at me as he joined in to get ready for the last part of our shift.

"His name is Alex. I heard he's some highly overpaid hot shot writer from New York here to take a long needed vacation, but no one has seen him leave his room since he got here, and any room service he calls for was told by the front desk to knock and leave it at the door. Tony's pretty pissed at how needy this guy is." It seemed I wasn't the only one he'd been giving a hard time. That almost made me smile.

"I'm not mad, as much as I am curious."

Turning to leave the break room I shot a smirk over my shoulder at my newest friend. "I'll get a good look at the guy for you and me both," before I left to fetch our beloved author some new towels.

Knocking on 204's door, I was met with complete silence. Hope blossomed in my chest that maybe he had finally stepped out and I could snoop around to get a good look at what this guy was about; turning the handle, I was surprised to find it unlocked. I knew this could get me in trouble, but my curiosity had been piqued after hearing everyone talk about this guy the last couple of days. And if I did get caught I could feign ignorance that I didn't get the front desks orders.

Glancing over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching, I opened the door and stepped in to the sound of the shower running. If I was quick about it I could get a look in his luggage before he was finished in the bathroom. Looking around I was surprised to find the room spotless. His luggage bag was put away, meaning his things were in the closet. I knew for a fact I couldn't peek in the closet without the door creaking and informing him of my presence, so I was left to dig through paperwork he'd left on his desk for what appeared to be a new story.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from verbally laughing. This asshole showed up to the resort for a vacation and ended up using his spare time to work. It sounded like someone was a workaholic.

My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach at the sound of the shower turning off. I was too far into the room, and the bathroom door was already opening. There was no way I could make a quiet enough escape without being caught, so I forced myself to turn around from the desk and face the mystery man himself.

But what I was met with was anything but what I had been expecting.

"Porca puttana sei una donna!"(Holy shit, you're a woman!)

The woman walked up to me with a frown on her face as she ripped the towels out of my hands to dry her hair. "Your observation skills are uncanny." I was stunned into silence to say the least, but quickly righted myself. My eyes shut tight to try and be somewhat of a gentleman, but that was pointless. The image of her glistening wet titties was burned into my brain.  Figuring it was pointless to stand there looking like an idiot I opened my eyes and met the angry glare of the goddess standing before me, using sheer willpower alone to keep from dropping my gaze.