2-Going Home Again

Alex

* * *

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

Storming my way into my bathroom I slammed the door shut behind me with a growl. Stupid stronzo!(asshole!) How dare he think he has any right to take my shit! I'd come up from the kitchen downstairs with a fresh bowl of strawberries to enjoy for my evening in where I was met with an empty desk and a note.

'Se siete qui per una vacanza che non si dovrebbe essere disturbato con il lavoro.'(If you are here for a vacation than you shouldn't be bothered with work.)

~C.E

Fucking Castello was ruining my plans of finishing any writing I had to do. For the past two nights since I'd found him in my room he'd been nothing but problems. Of course, I was probably more annoyed with myself at my bodies obvious reaction to such a hunk of Italian man than anything else. He'd looked at me like I'd never known anyone to look at me before. To say I wasn't sopping wet when he left would be a lie.

Sure id had people crave my body. I knew what unadulterated lust looked like on a man. There was just something different about this one, and i couldn't quite put my finger on it. When id found him snooping about my room I'd been angry at first, but then hed turned around. My breath had caught in my throat at the beauty of his eyes. Never before had i felt like i could drown in a gaze like i could have his, as sappy as that shit sounds. I mean, be realistic. Im a grown woman who's been through more than my fare share of life experiences, and yet this was new.

Yeah, I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact I don't like new. In fact, I hate it. I hate new things, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

New is scary, and who wants to deal with something scary? Not me. Ill stick to my lame loner lifestyle as a growing hermit author and die rich with no one but the charity of my choosing to profit off of my life. That's what i want, and yet I can't get away from him whether in person or in my head.

I've been trying to get our first encounter out of my mind, but it was a little impossible to do so when he was everywhere I turned. After he'd left I'd been so bothered I found the suite to be too small to my liking. I'd started enjoying the suites commodities, which, sadly, also meant more chances of an encounter. I was intrigued, to say the least, but also scared. I've never had such a strong pull towards a man before; It was preposterous! How could I get so turned on by a man I didn't even know!

Sure, there's been times when I was attracted to guys in my past, but never to the point I was sexually frustrated by just thinking about him. Which was all the time. I couldn't get him out of my head! And even if I could get my mind on other things he would pop up like he knew I wasn't thinking about him and he didn't like that. If things stayed like this before the end of my vacation, I wouldn't have any hair left to pull out. This was no longer a vacation for me. It was a ducking nightmare.

I'd taken my first trip to the pool for a couple laps. Being a writer I didn't get as many chances as most people to exercise, so I had to take any free time I got to work out. I took pride in my body. After what happened with Darius I'd plunged into depression, turning to bodily harm and food for comfort. By the time I was a sophomore in high school I was nearly 300 pounds, and at the worst possible place in my life.

It was the last straw when some of the high school boys had pranked me by pretending to be interested in me only to make a fool of me at prom. I'd forced my mom to get me a home school teacher, and after forcing the incident out of me she had hastily agreed. It had been one hell of a struggle to keep her from filing charges against the boys, but eventually she'd dropped the subject. And I'd jumped into school work and exercise.