3-Uh-Oh

CASTELLO

* * *

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

Sliding into the back seat of the cab beside Alexandra I felt my heart rate spike at the idea of her meeting my friends. When I was shipped off all those years ago when i enlisted I didn't think I'd ever have any reason to go back home, but just thinking about Tyson and Jill meeting this woman had me rethinking that idea. They're the only people I'd ever gotten close enough to consider calling family.

I'd originally had the idea to go home after my short services as a favor to an old buddy at the resort were over, but she had me so captivated I felt as though I was going to jump out of my own skin in anticipation. I hoped they liked her, because as much as I didn't want to admit it, their opinions of this girl meant more to me than they should.

Hell, if she didn't get along well with them it would be damn near impossible to continue this thing, whatever it was. We had yet to label ourselves, and i was okay with that.

As fast as we were going with taking a trip half way around the world together and making plans to introduce her to my little family, I still didn't want the complications of titles. We were both young consenting adults, even if she was a tad bit younger than i. We could have fun and enjoy the ride without making any permanent decisions.

Because as fun as this was, wed spent damn near the whole time wed known one another either bickering, banging, or blissfully ignorant to societies views on what we were doing. We barely knew one another,  yet i felt like i knew all I needed to know she wasn't just some chick.

I knew one she made me damn happy, two she was damn smart, and the kicker-she had a body gifted with all the right curves a man could ever need. I wasn't naive to the fact I was more than lucky shed even considered agreeing to this. It was crazy against the norm of most relationships of any kind.

She didn't know me from Adam, yet she knew all the small things that didn't mean much. When wed been cuddling our final night together at the resort and actually used our mouths for something other than pleasure of the body. As nice as it was having a beautiful woman to bed I'd never been one for young and dumb.

Mind you, being such an esteemed author she couldn't be too dumb. However, it was a nice breather to just cuddle and get to know the brain of Alexandra Moretti as well as I'd gotten to know her body.

I was pleasantly surprised at how cultured she was for being so damn young. Telling stories was definitely her calling. All i had to do was close my eyes and listen to her go on and on about my home city and I felt as though i was walking them with her hand in hand. She sure had a way with words.

"Everything ready?" Startled from my thoughts I looked over and was met with the most captivating smile I'd ever had the pleasure to see to date. Today she'd donned a pair of dark washed skinny jeans with a gray loose hung chamisal, decorated with a dark leather jacket and combat boots. To say she could rock the hardass look would be an understatement.

I found myself drawn to her like a moth to a flame; maybe it's the badass attitude she portrayed, or maybe it was just her personality. Either way, I had a taste of it and I wanted more. I had to bite back a laugh at the absurd idea she had me hung up on her like a crack addict.

"Were good to go. Now when we get there I want you to hang back in the car until I open the door for you. I want to surprise them. It's been a while since I've seen them, and I know they're just going to love you." She sent me a heart stopping smile in response, brushing her dark bangs out of her eyes.