Chapter Eight

Kaden turned to face his wife just as she placed her phone on the night stand. He waited until she turned to face him,before putting his hands around her.

Cassie smiled up at him. "Your sister is at it again."

"Don't tell me that she's about to play matchmaking again?" Kaden groaned when she nodded. "Who did she disguise as this time? Donald Trump?"

Cassie giggled. "She is not using any disguise this time. But she intends to create a storm,with my help of course."

"you're willing to help her?" Kaden pulled back and gave her a look of disbelief.

"Yes. Which reminds me, how fast can you help me acquire a plane ticket?"

"A plane ticket? Are you going without the kids?"

"Of course not. I am going with them," Cassie smiled up at him. "You would join us next month for your business trip, right?"

Kaden frowned at her." If you think for a minute that I will let my family stay away from me then you are joking,I can work from Philly,so I am coming with you."

"I was going to suggest the same thing." She grinned at him. "So when are we going?"

"On Saturday. It would be easier that way." Kaden pulled her up until their face was almost touching. "Have I told you,today,that I love  you ?"

Cassie pretended to think. "No,I don't think so."

"If so,I love you,love you,love you." He punctuated every word with a kiss.

"I love you too. Kiss me Kade." She placed her lips on his,and before you know it,the kiss deepened and became so hot and intense.

Kaden pulled her under him and his hand trailed down her thighs as her ravished her mouth. Just as he was about to remove her night wear,the door flew open without any warning.

Instinct took over immediately. He rolled away from his wife just as their Anastasia, their three year old daughter, jumped on the bed,her eyes wide with fear. Her lower lip quivered as Cassie scooped her into her arms,so that she lay between them.

"Ana,what is it?" Kaden caressed her hair,his gut tightened at the tears that filled her eyes.

Ana sniffed. "Nightmare."

Cassie gave Kaden a worried look over Ana's head. "It's okay honey. It was only a dream."

"Mama,I sleep here." Her hazel eyes pleaded.

"Yes,honey. Come on lay beside me." Kaden took her from Cassie's arms and lay her under the mattress between them.

"Mama." Ana curled her little body around her mother's and fell asleep almost immediately.

"She loves you than me." Kaden remarked dryly.

Cassie threw him a look. "She also loves you and you know it."

Kaden rolled his eyes and got out of bed. "Since you girls are cuddling,I better check on my buddy."

"Go ahead." Cassie giggled at him and waited until he was gone before staring at her daughter with a worried frown on her face.

Ana has been having nightmares ever since she turned two, and before it was once in a month, but now that she had turned three,it became worse. Which made her a little worried.

As Cassie drifted off to sleep,she promised that once they get to philly,she would take Ana to visit a child psychologist.

~*~*~*

Ella finally came to her sense when he slammed the door in her face. She willed herself to turn and run in the opposite direction,but her legs felt like jelly,she sighed in resignation.

Did she just see William without any clothes on or was it just an Illusion?

No,that's not possible,it can't be an illusion. God,what would he think of her? It was her first night here and see what happened? William would surely fire her now and she would never see him again.

She tried to move,this time she succeeded in doing so. She ran out of the room as if she was being chased by the devil by himself. She made it to the top stairs before bumping into someone. Luckily,the collision was not that hard so none of them loosed their balance.

"Miss are you okay?"

Ella looked up to see a dark haired lady standing in front of her looking really worried. The lady looked beautiful and she was well dressed too,which made Ella conclude that she was William's girlfriend or his lover.

And she was surprised to see that she was not pleased about it. Ella shook the lady's hands off her.

"I'm fine thank you." She answered curtly. "If you are here to see mr Mckade,he is in his room."

The lady laughed to Ella's annoyance. The laughter made the lady's light brown eyes shone and it made her look younger and beautiful. She's hard not to like,which is probably why William is seeing her.

"You think that I am--"

"You don't need to explain anything to me." Ella cut her off sharply. "He is in his room ba--" Her face flushed when she recalled what happened earlier on. "He is in his room excuse me."

The lady frowned. "But---"

Excuse me." Ella brushed past her and ran down the stairs.

She burst into the dining room,panting from the exertion. Ella sank into one of the dining chairs and she ignored Ansela's inquisitive gaze. But Ansela being Ansela still went ahead to ask her a question.

"Where's Will?"

"Liam-- I meant Mr Mckade, is not in his room when I went there."

"Then why are you not meeting my gaze? Did something happen?"

Ella's eyes snapped to Ansela,who looked so worried that made Ella sigh and nod.

"What did he do to you?"

"Nothing. I don't think that he would be coming anytime soon." Ella began to dish,the Luke warm spaghetti for herself.

Ansela licked her spoon after scooping a full spoon of Crème Brulé into her mouth. "Why did you say that if you didn't even see him I'm the first place?"

Ella shrugged to hide the fact that she was slightly annoyed. "He has a visitor or didn't you see the dark haired lady go upstairs?"

Ansela shook her head. "William,unlike Kaden,is not the type who brings his lovers to his house. Can you describe that lady?"

"Dark hair, brown eyes and beautiful." Ella said that 'beautiful' with a bite that Ansela didn't miss. "And did you say that he does not bring his lovers home? I met one at his office today,what was her name again?"

"Emily?" Ansela supplied.

Ella shook her head. "She's a twin. That crazy girl scratched my face and almost got me arrested for no reason."

Ansela frowned. "Are you by any chance talking about Mandaline and Mandalena?"

"Yes."

Ansela suddenly lost her appetite at the mention of those evil twins. Before they traveled,Mandalena always had a crush on his brother,which annoyed Ansela to no end. They are the most evil identical twins she has ever met in her whole life.

And anyone that ever made them angry was in line of danger. So if Ella made them angry to the extent that they wanted to arrest her,it could only mean one thing.

Ella was in deeper trouble than she thought.